DH sabotage!! AARRGGHH

So glad someone out there is like me!!! I have done without candy and chocolate eggs etc.... since Lent. I plan on going nuts Easter Sunday!!!! My DH always buys me champagne and chocolate for Easter I am smashed and nauseous by noon!!!! I know what you mean if I just eat one right now whether it's caramel eggs reese eggs peanut M&ms or anything Cadbury the **** will hit the fan!!! Don't know how I'm containing myself especially since I am always in the store I've got 3 young kids and hubby loves to snack. I just keep telling myself Easter is coming hold on!!!!! I have been known to eat a family size bag of peanut M&Ms in one day!! Gluttony Huh??? Let's support each other and count down those last two weeks until Easter!!!!! Teresa

Lorrie, Cream or caramel, I’m a professional I can destroy either with great skill. Diane Sue would never see them....:9

Freeze the last box. Caramel gets really impenetrable when it's frozen. This does not work with Girl Scout Thin Mints, which are even better frozen, and very eatable.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.