DH of NJ

Well, there was a lot of filler material that finally led up to the dinner scene where the table gets flipped over, so I won't go into detail on that. Teresa had a "house warming" dinner party at a restaurant because even though she's moving in, the house is not fully furnished and decorated/ready to show off yet. She invites everyone and their families plus Danielle. In the middle of dinner, Danielle brings out the book and places it on the table. Awkward moments followed by the fighting and ultimate table flipping. Danielle/Dina/Catherine go after each other, Jaq jumps in and defends Danielle, Danielle mouths off to Teresa when she interjects, Teresa flies off the handle and flips the table. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to catch the reruns before the reunion next week!

ETA - here's a good, detailed description of the episode:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526865,00.html

Last edited:
I cannot figure out how the NJHW show has become my favorite...gasp..even more than NewYork!

I just love to watch Teresa. Really like the red-head, is it Catherine(?) don't know why I can't remember names :cool:
Dina's okay, not my fav, but I like to watch her.

I like Jaqueline (sp?)too, but the scene last night and her part kinda hit me wrong, have NO clue why :p

Love to hate Danielle.

These silly shows!!:eek: I was telling my DH last night that Bravo really hit on a money making franchise with this 'Housewives' idea.

I can't believe I'm watching this show either!!!!! This is my first "Housewives" series after reading about this show in the Los Angeles Times.

I just love Teresa. She is such an airhead (but, WOW did she go off on Danielle!!!). She seems like she doesn't rub her wealth in people's faces. It just is what it is, which totally cracks me up. She really is like a Barbie doll.

Don't care for Dina - why did they never show her husband?

I like Catherine and Jacqueline. Jacqueline seems like she'd be really a loyal friend.

ewwww....I love to hate Danielle way more than I did Luann/NY and Kelly/NY :D
Okay..well maybe not more than Kelly! :p

I don't know -- Danielle or Kelly? That's a tough one. I DO know which one is dumber and which one is scarier. I think Kelly is basically harmless; I'm not so sure about Danielle.

I loved this show. Even my DH and one of my DDs watched the finale with me -- after swearing they would not watch this show at all. I love Theresa. I also noticed that we NEVER saw Dina's husband -- not even at the party last night. Her sister's name is Caroline, by the way -- not Catherine. Sometimes in moments of perimenopausal rage, I'd like to go off on someone like Theresa did.

The reunion should be interesting.

LOL definitely kelly!! while danielle is scary and CRAZY, she doesnt strike me as being as vindictive as kelly was. that woman was just pure evil.

Don't forget that they're showing the extended version of the "dinner" this Thursday at 9pm EST.

Bam

Don't forget that they're showing the extended version of the "dinner" this Thursday at 9pm EST.

Bam

yeah i heard this; what exactly is it about? is it just the last episode with extra footage? im wondering if it's worth watching...

Oh I def. hate Danielle more than Kelly. Kelly is harmless--she is dumb as a piece of driftwood but harmless. Danielle is downright scary. I think she's a paranoid schizophrenic, & likely delusional as well. I cannot believe what she did at that dinner. It was stupid, ballsy & spiteful. Teresa should've just said "I have to ask you to leave." But then, we wouldn't have had all that drama.........

I adore Teresa. I think she's hilarious. I also think she's smarter than she appears. Let me ask you this--do YOU have onyx up your a$$ too? If not, then Teresa has a leg up on you. ;):D:p I like Dina too. At first I thought she was kind of a cold b*tch, but the stuff w/her daughter turned me around. They're two women I'd love to hang out with. Put them in a wine bar w/Jill Zarin & Bethenny Frankel & I think you'd have a party waiting to happen.

OK so I have a question. In the show opening the OC ladies are holding oranges, the ATL ladies peaches, the NYC ladies apples. How come the NJ ladies aren't holding tomatoes????????

Thanks for the reminder about tonight. I did see part of OC this afternoon, when Jeff gave whats her name the motorcycle. I did see the clip of Theresa turning over the table and then Danielle whining about Theresa's attitude.

For the "Last Supper" they played the table flip several times. Danielle should have not brought the book to the dinner party.

She is defenitely certifiable as where Kelly is just brain dead. Could you imagine Kelly and Lynn from the OC on a show together? That would be scary. :p

Teresa is defenitly my fav. I like all the ladies of NJ.

I just watched it - finally. Kicked the family up to bed.

My nephew asked if Danielle was a "guy". I kid you not. This from a 14 year old who was watching the preview.

Anyway - Danielle should have NEVER brought the book. So classless.

But - can anyone tell me what Theresa was saying when she was screaming at her. Something about 19 times? I played it back several times and could not make it out. Has anyone seen this book?

Jacque is going to pay for not showing loyalty to the family.

I saw both episodes. I really didn't get the unseen clips, though.

Theresa, held it in as long as she could. As nice as Theresa was, asking Danielle to come, and then Danielle show her assets and aztec, I would have flipped as well. And then Danielle playin' sweet and innocent and victim. I feel sorry for Danielle's girls being manipluated that way.

I think there is a whole lot more behind the scenes with Gina and Caroline, and that wasn't shown. Danielle came on like gangbusters to the whole group, and Gina and Caroloina just don't roll that way. When someone comes on that strong, it usually means something or another. Danielle, just didn't get it that Gina isn't that type of person and keeps her cards close to her vest. I can't believe yet at the same time believe what Danielle said to Gina in re to after her divorce and moving in with Caroline. Here is Gina tryin' to get on with her life and making decisions about her work, and then Danielle throws her "previous" life back in her face.

I wish Caroline's husband was there, that would have been really interesting. I like the end when it rained, it rained on Danielle's parade didn't it! LOL Poetic justice.

Two things...

First of all: why on earth would Teresa invite Danielle to the party anyway??? She's not part of the group & they all dislike her (except of course Jacqueline) Before Danielle got there it was all family fun & games...although I'm sick of hearing abt everyone's "bubbies"!

Secondly, why Danielle chose that time to "have it out" with the kids there & Teresa/hubby generously hosting her family in a public restaurant is beyond classless, rude, etc. I understand her needing to clarify and say her piece, and she should be able to, just not in that forum. Totally inappropriate and selfish!

Can't wait to see the "Last Supper" ep! It seemed like Teresa overreacted a bit , but there must be more to it!

But - can anyone tell me what Theresa was saying when she was screaming at her. Something about 19 times? I played it back several times and could not make it out. Has anyone seen this book?

I think she said something about being engaged 19 times.

Oh I def. hate Danielle more than Kelly. Kelly is harmless--she is dumb as a piece of driftwood but harmless. Danielle is downright scary. I think she's a paranoid schizophrenic, & likely delusional as well. I cannot believe what she did at that dinner. It was stupid, ballsy & spiteful. Teresa should've just said "I have to ask you to leave." But then, we wouldn't have had all that drama.........

I adore Teresa. I think she's hilarious. I also think she's smarter than she appears. Let me ask you this--do YOU have onyx up your a$$ too? If not, then Teresa has a leg up on you. ;):D:p I like Dina too. At first I thought she was kind of a cold b*tch, but the stuff w/her daughter turned me around. They're two women I'd love to hang out with. Put them in a wine bar w/Jill Zarin & Bethenny Frankel & I think you'd have a party waiting to happen.

OK so I have a question. In the show opening the OC ladies are holding oranges, the ATL ladies peaches, the NYC ladies apples. How come the NJ ladies aren't holding tomatoes????????

This is going to sound really really stupid of me - buy why tomatoes?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.