Default Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 12/12

SheWolf

Cathlete
Just as I arrived in my basement this morning to workout, actually the exact second I set my water glass down, the power went out.:( I found myself in the pitch black!:eek: I stumbled my way back up the stairs, found a bunch of candles and went back down stairs and got it done.:p Then after playing around having to get candles I thought I wouldn't have enough time to do the cardio, but right during my last plank the school called and closed for the day, so no schedule.:D

Superset A
Step Ups
8/8/8 - 30's
Grasshopper Pushups
10/10/10 per side

Superset B
Renegade Rows
8/8/8 - 30's ***loved this one***
SB Leg Curls
20/20/20
SB X-Body Mountain Climbers (feet on ball)
8/8/8 per side

Superset C
Hanging Knee Raises
8/8/8
SB Rotational Jackknife
8/8/8 per side
Planks on SB
30 sec hold x 3.

Then interval cardio at 30/90 ratio running suicides.

Had a good night with my hand again. Woke up around 1 am with it just starting to go numb, but that was because I had thrown my arm up above my head which is a big no-no. So I moved it and the slight numbness went away and no more problems.:D

Last edited:
Today I did Imax 2 and had a blast! This is one fun workout and I've missed it. I did well with it, I had to take a longer break only twice through the entire workout so that made me happy. I figured I'd be wheezing through all of this one.

Cardio Stats:
56 minutes
44 minutes in zone
354 calories burned

I thought I'd have a higher calorie burn because I hit over 400 with Step Blast and Low Max, but I didn't. Oh well.

Linda - Too funny! Working out by candlelite! How cool is that? Now that is determination. Nice job and excellent workout!

Hi all to come!!! :D

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Not much time today. I did the Bicep and Tricep work from Gymstyle yesterday. Gonna do GS Legs today plus 2 cathe ab workouts.

Debbie - The candlelight was pretty cool! By the time power went out I was up, dressed and in my workout room, so in my mind there was no turning back.:p
Nice job on IMAX 2. I love that workout too, all except the third challenge. I find all that hopping on one foot tedious.:p

Linda....now that's what I call determination!

Debbie...IMAX 2 is one of my favorites! I like the song choices!

Plans for tonight got cancelled so I'll be joining ya Char with GS legs today!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I didn't change up my workout too much today. I did Providence then repeated rounds 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 bonus round. Joint mobility warm up 5 minutes
round 1: 2 handed swing, 1 arm swing, hand to hand swing,
20# kettlebell 30 sec. 2 handsing, left arm swing then right 30 each, alternating arm swing 30 seconds
round 2: cleans 20# kettlebell reps 5,4,3,2,1,each arm, then altenate
round 3: chest press 15# 5,4,3,2,1 reps alternating 5 rt, 5 left etc then alternating 1&1 to finish
round 4: squat/sumo deadlift 30 sec ea w/25# squat, sumo deadlift,squat, sumo deadlift (you switch hands with the kettlebell on each squat set
round5: 1 leg deadlift 25# kettlebell 5 slow right, 5 slow left to end of 2 minutes
round 6: windmill into overhead squat 15# kettlebell 30sec each windmill right, squat overhead, windmill left, squat overhead
round 7: clean and press 20# kettlebell 5,4,3,2,1 reps left then right then alternate to end of 2 minutes
round 8: flip and squat/or high pull squat: 2 minutes 25# kettlebell I did the high pull version
round 9: tactical lunge: 2 minutes 25# kettlebell alternating legs in the lunge
round 10: triple crush, 2 minutes 25# kettlebell 30 seconds each tri and bi combo, triceps only, biceps only, tri and bi combo
round 11: sling shot into figure 8 with a static hold 30 seconds each figure 8's, sling shot right, figure 8's, sling shot left 25# kettlebell
round 12 seated press 2min 20# kettlebell 5,4,3,2,1 right and then left, then alternate to end
round 13: one arm row 25# kettlebell 5,4,3,2,1, switch
round 14: pullovers, russian twists, sicilian twist 25# kettlebell 2 minutes
round 15: 3 minutes snatch test 15# kettlebell snatching right and left he speeds up the pace after first minute
I then did Hi/Low Knockout abs using the 15# kettlebell for the modified turkish get ups and 8# dumbbells for the rest, stretch, then Tracey's Yoga Solutions w/up and Post Kickbox premix. Total calories burned was 972 35% fat
Providence calories burned 755
Hi/Lo Ko abs and stretch 108
yoga solutions 109

LOL Linda! great job getting that workout in despite all obstacles!

not gonna get to workout today, unless dancing later counts, but yesterday I did Body Max 2, then repeated two bicep exercises and two tricep exercises, then did the ab work from Hi Lo Medicine Ball.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.