Deep Discount is 25% off many items right now

Thanks, Betty. I took the plunge on Ultimate Yogi...great price! I'm not really into yoga, but know that I need to focus on improved flexibility and stretching. The reviews on this board are very encouraging.

Michelle

I took the plunge on UY too. The reviews have been remarkable (at VideoFitness too). I'm just an occasional power yoga doer, being mainly a Cathe user, but really want the flexibility, toning, and mind/body awareness that yoga promises. I'm a little burnt out on Cathe and want something gentler.

Eva, did you take the plunge too?

Good luck, everyone!

Including Ultimate Yogi and Leah's Ballet Bodys

OhMyGosh, I bought all of these!:eek: Thank you Betty! Nice prices! I only do Cathe and ... I love Yoga Max, so I've been looking at UY for quite a while thinking it would be a good change of pace for when I need to rest from heavy weights (also threw Yoga Foundations in my order, since I'm new to it).

And then I also love Turbo Barre so I looked at *a lot* of barre workouts today before deciding on Ballet Body - 3 of them. Upper Body looks fantastic. Core, well, I really need to work on that. Lower Body looks interesting. All look challenging, again a change of pace. BTW, I am very selective about who I will workout to. I'm hoping all these will make nice rest (from Cathe) or muscle confusion weeks.

Well, I wish I had waited on UY, since I've only done it a few times, but I had bought that when it first came out. I bought the Leah Sarago upper and lower body workouts, and two Pump it Up DVDs, which are a series of dance cardio aerobic workouts that I LOVE.

Thanks again for the heads up, Betty! I'm excited to be getting such a great deal on these workouts.

Eva

Hi,

Can you enlighten me please as to what UY is? I gather it sells exercise dvd's but I don't have the link or clue about it. So please clarify, thanks;)

Nora

I couldn't pass this up for $58.58. I previously bought Yoga Foundations due to the enablers on this site. I don't usually like yoga, but I thought it was very good. The enablers win again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.