December Rotation Check In Sunday 12/24

Morning All.

I didn't get a chance to get on the computer yesterday but I did do most of scrambled eggs. I waited until later in the day to workout and unfortunately that meant that my 2 year old was under foot while I was trying to do it. So I made it through about 50 minutes and then life took over and I had to go be a mom again. Anyway, I enjoyed the parts I did and I think I would have had enough energy to make it to the end.

Today is a rest day for me and then tomorrow I think will be S&H chest and triceps.

I'll probably be sticking closely to this weeks schedule except for any running days, I don't run.

Can't wait to see what is on tap for January. I definitely need a schedule to follow so let me know what the rest of you decide to do.

Today starts the first day of our busy holiday get togethers and then tomorrow will be crazy so I probably won't be able to check in tomorrow. I'll try though.

Tracee

Good Morning!

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to do yoga, but decided I'd rather read in bed this a.m., so I did:) Today is a lazy day for us, my kids want to go to the library and play with friends, so thats what we are doing.

Tracee- Glad you got to do most of scrambled eggs, If you made it through 50 min, I'm sure you would have completed it!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow.
I will try and post in the a.m., we will be busy with Movies and Chinese for dinner in the pm :)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning Ladies!
Tracee--How did you like Scrambled Eggs? I remember working out to tapes when my children were little. They are grown now, but that is why I started tapes at home.

Deanie--Enjoy your rest day. I did Rhythmic Step and GS C&T this morning. I am planning on doing Cardio Fusion Mix and Max on Thursday if you would like to do it also. I haven't heard anyone talk about it, but am curious ...it is 80 min. :p I teach school and am off for the next 2 weeks so I have a little more time in the mornings.

Gin

Okay Gin,
You're on!!:) I'll do Cardio Fusion Mix and Max on Thursday. My boys are home this week, but they are older (10 & 7) and are well behaved when I work out. (hope I didn't just jinx myself LOL)!!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.