December Pregnancy Update!

congrats!

Congratulations Candace!

I always worry about having a baby too early but the two of you seem to be doing fine! Have a wonderful little Christmas and a healthy New Year!

Hi Cathe!

It sounds like you and your husband are really prepared. Now just hang out and take it easy until d-Day:)!

I'm sorry you are feeling uncomfortable but it all will be over soon and before you know little Eric will be smiling at you in your arms :) :) and you will forget all about it.

Speaking for my "special needs" child who loves animals, know that the training you did for Addi will really be helping someone out who needs additional support.

I hope you can get some rest when you can.

10 weeks to go and getting anxious

Joyce

So Happy To Hear......

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-99 AT 04:04PM (EST)</font></center>

the great news Candice. I have been out of state for the weekend(the last far trip my doctor felt comfortable with before the e.d.d.)and was so thrilled to hear about your little new arrival. A boy, how wonderful! I wish you and your family all the love and warm wishes in the world. Thanks, too, for the advise on enjoying the last few weeks of pregnancy. I've been told similar things by others. Well, thanks for sharing and I hope you and your little baby boy have been able to enjoy some nice quiet naps together. Congratulations and Happy Holidays!

WOW, time sure flies

Hi Cathe,

I feel like I just heard that you were pregnant, and now you are almost at the finish line. It sounds like you are doing wonderfully, and preparing well. I know you've gotten lots of advice, but I just want to say that you should be openminded during the delivery. If you decide you want an epidural, have one, and don't try to feel guilty about not doing it alone. You'll only be able to make those decisions as you go along; don't even try to decide until you are in the thick of it.

Good luck and enjoy every minute of it!!!!
Sandi M.

Great advice, Sandi!

That's the same thing my ob/gyn told me, and it was rock solid advice. Every birth is different and you just don't know until you're in the thick of it. Be prepared to, "modify, modify, modify!"

Cathe--way to go!! Been a long time since we talked

Hi Cathe
so glad to hear you are doing well and that things are progressing so nicely for you. What a healthy pregnancy. You are a model pregnant mom even if you are giving in to cravings.

Since I am so new to this forum, I take it you are still teaching?? I would love to hear more about what adjustments you have made and what you are teaching.
Sounds like a near perfect pregnancy and life to be able to do fitness this late in the game too.

I am certainly impressed. love the web site. Like the friendly message boards and I will be back often to check on you.
I have left the previous web site that I was writing for and am working for a production company who has created an online magazine as part of its website to feature women's topics like health, fitness, beauty and stuff like that and especially feature stuff on pregnancy.
But I think you have a great support group here.
What a coaching section -think about it virtual lemaze coaches.
teehee
take care
Stevie Wilson

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the well wishes!Little Steven is doing just great here at home, he's eating, eating, eating and gaining weight rapidly, just what we want! I'm trying to catch a few naps during the day when he sleeps, but it's so tempting to get housework done, and surf the web of course, and do other holiday stuff. I'd love to work out, but the guideline from my OB was 6 weeks! I can't believe that, since I was in such good shape before the pregnancy. Oh well, I guess I'll just use it as an excuse to hang around in my sweats for the next 4 weeks!
Steven wakes up every 2 hours during the night...yikes! Hopefully that time expands before too long! Happy Holidays to everyone!

You're doing great Cathe, And..

Congrats!

My little girl is 21 days shy of a year. How fast it all went. I am trying to conceive #2 (and that should be "it" for us
happy.gif
)

My only bit of "been there done that" advice is this: If you suspect you are in labor (even if you don't feel what you think you should be feeling) - Get thee to your birthing place!

I gave birth at home with EMT's as my "midwives" because the Drs office told me I wasn't in labor when I called 2 hrs earlier.

Not everyone's water breaks (baby was born sac intact) and not everyone feels first stage labor (I only felt it when I was in transition and delivery)!

Leela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.