December 2021 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy December, Cathletes! December is often a busy month full of holiday tasks and treats. Try to carve out the time to keep yourself on track with your workouts to help keep stress levels down and energy up! This month mixes older workouts and newer workouts as well as a mix of total body weight workouts and multiple cardio types. The goal is to keep that metabolism revved up to help handle any extra holiday calories… wink! Have fun and take extra rest as needed. Let’s finish this year with strength and stamina! You’ve got this!

Week 1

M IMAX 3

T PHA Training

W Hard Strikes

T Supersets

F Cardio Core Circuit

S OFF

S CrossFire

Week 2

M IMAX 4

T PHA 2

W Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox

T STS Total Body

F Tabatacise

S OFF

S To the Max

Week 3

M IMAX 2

T PHA 3

W Rev’d Up Rumble

T Push Pull

F Cardio Supersets

S OFF

S Afterburn

Week 4

M IMAX

T Muscle Max

W Rockout Knockout

T Muscle Endurance

F Intensity

S OFF

S Athletic Training

Thanks Cathe! I have become addicted to these and I have been checking the page several times today to see if you have posted this month’s rotation, so thank!
Let’s start burning some serious calories tomorrow with Imax 3

What a fun time I had doing IMAX 4 this morning. The music got me through those Blast moves. Love that it is low impact but so high intensity. I wanted to pull off my workout bra at the tail end there so I could breathe. I have been following this months rotation and enjoy the variety. I even add in some heavy weights if time permits for one body part using STS to follow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.