December 09 Check in Wednesday 16th*******

I survived the Mall!

And the crazy afternoon and evening.

busy times...

Yes, Jake also pulled the trick of asking Santa for something that was OUT OF STOCK everywhere! (A silly Bakugon Alarm Clock/Radio). I finally found it at amazon on a whim (I swear, they did n't have it the first time) and paid and arm and a leg for it!

Hottie: I should have contacted YOU! who knew??? You are now our official "shopper"!! WOW. a keeper of mice. Not sure I could do that. I get all kinds of willies when I see them in CAGES at the pet store. *shudder*. I think I'd rather disect them!

Joanne: I hate paying top price for things , but some times, the less aggravation is way worth it. The Mall today actually wasn't too bad, it was the traffic!! And the crazy /aggressive drivers! I was scared!

Beth: Oh that basketball situation sounds crazy. I hope that girl is one TOUGH girl!! Why didn't Travis want to go? because it was so rushed?

Hottie & Joanne, I'd love to also send you guys a C Card! PM me with your addy's too, if you think of it!

Vilma: I bet you can TASTE winter break from school! do you get like a month off? Almost there!!!!

Better get my crazy boys to bed...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.