December 09 Check in Thursday 10th*******

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Today's workout for me will be 4DS bootcamp cardio and pilates abs..I am feeling some big time DOMS from yesterday all over...

Ok, time to get everyone up and going. We have our library day today...

Talk to you later..

Hey Girls!

I feel hungover today for some reason. It's probably because once again, Greg was home for Zach's blood sugar checks, so I got to sleep more. Oh, plus we lost power last night at 9:30 (pissed! I missed Nip/Tuck!!!), so i went to bed and read under the covers with a flashlight.

My glutes are sore, but I'm able to walk today. It's a good sore, not the one where I'm grimacing when I sit to pee! YAY! LOL!.

My plan for today (in a few minutes) is to do LIC, Cardio Blast Premix, and one of the Abs Circuits. (Or some sort of abs, depends what I feel like when I get there). ... I wanted to do low impact, I've been feeling this weird soreness in my left knee. It's not constant, it's just occasional. And I think with the high impact of running this week and then Plyo yesterday, I should take it easy.

I also REALLY WANT to get my Christmas cards started today!!!!!! Maybe some online shopping...

Kathy
: My back and chest are still a bit sore from Monday too! Is it all in your legs? ... I swear, we don't go to the library enough! Whenever you say that, I think about going.... but never find the time.

A joke I heard this weekend:

How are a walrus and tupperware the same?....

They both like a tight seal!

*giggle* :eek:

Hello Sweet Lovely Ladies!

I have the day of from classes so I can sneak on over here to give everyone a virtual hug.

I just dropped off my oldest on campus as she has some work to do at the SGA office so I'll be pulling out Disc 7 from CLX and do the cardio workout then one of my Bar Method dvds . Today is a day I can do a long workout and I'm looking forward to it. As it's the last day on am on antibiotics for my kidney infection I feel I'll be okay working out. :eek:;):rolleyes:

Chris Ugh I have been so busy that signing christmas cards is not even on my map although I do plan on getting into full holiday mode after next weekend - so I'll have a few days before christmas to get it all together Yikes! :eek:

Joanne I'm sending you and yours big hugs and prayers. I've very quickly looked over the past posts and see the news about your father. Just know I'm thinking of you during this very difficult time.

Well I've decided to sell a good portion of my workout collection as college textbooks don't pay for themselves. At this point I feel very ambivalent about doing so but realize that the dvds will always be around to repurchasing and well yeah :confused: I'm just waiting for the day after finals to get it all listed on Amazon.

Not much is going on except that my hubby got my Christmas present early as he got me a new laptop which I sorely needed for school as my old 4yr old one screen was going out and I couldn't even work on it anymore.

I do check out Facebook more and do post sporadically so anyways I guess that's about it for now.

Hope all are doing well.

Vilma! So good to "see" you this morning! Nice workout -- glad you are feeling better -- a kidney infection must have been miserable!! Good luck selling your workouts -- maybe you should try us first! ;)

I was MIA this morning because our internet is hosed. We have a wireless connection and we have to have a clear line of site to the place and honestly I think some tree must have grown too tall or too wide, because it's just been awful lately. Larry is so fed up! When it works it's screaming fast, but so frustrating when it doesn't work.

I woke up again at 2:30 am... finally fell asleep almost an hour later, with not much more time to sleep. When my alarm went off I felt miserable so in a very rare moment I hit the snooze button and actually dozed off again. Finally got up, but with headache -- that falling asleep again, I guess did it. M y throat hurts.... just didn't want to work out. But, I put in disc 2 and started. Made it a little more than halfway and then I did give up. It was a decent workout, but not sure I'll be very sore (back and triceps).

I need to figure out when to work in some ab work.... Chris, I liked your joke!

Waves to Hottie and Joanne!

Hey again!

Vilma!!!... Glad you're feeling better and ready to exercise, I know that must have been making you batty! Nice you had a day "off" today. Hey, Christmas stuff will get done, no worries! NICE on the laptop! See you on FB when you have time!

Beth: You need to get out there with the chain saw, girl! Get those trees chopped, you NEED internet!!! Good for you for doing STS today, in spite of being tired. It is hard to do all that weight work when you're not 100% though. I usually have a tough time on Mondays. But you did it!! And that's what counts!!! Hope you sleep better tonight... and that you're not getting sick. Take some Vitamin C or Zycam, and drink lots of fluids! (that's an RN order!).

I did do LIC Cardio premix. I did it on 8 inches, instead of my usual 6. I 'm not sure if that's what did it, or that I wasn't feeling so well rested either, but it was harder for me, and my HR got up there a LOT. I felt completely challenged, and kept thinking I shouldn't have been!!! I ended up doing Abs Circuit Yoga Abs. (minus the levetations, forgettabout that move!). The last yoga sequence (done 3 times!!!) was hard, but I did it! Going back into downward dog had a big sticky point in my buttocks though. WOW! Almost painful!

Doing some christmas cards and listeing to christmas music, and drinking Christmas Eve tea... but the fun is soon over, I need to start supper...

My boys come home and OUT THE DOOR they go! It's SOOO cold out, but they NEED to go sledding, STAT!!!! I hope they don't get frostbite! Tonight , we're supposed to get single digit wind chills. More tea and blankets!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.