Deanies Rotation Check in 3/10

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning everyone

Today was GS Legs and Coremax seg. 2. I had a good workout, but a little to long. After about an hour I have a hard time focusing. Those slow motion lunges get me everytime:) Tomorrow is 50 min brisk walk and stretch. I'm thinking of doing yoga instead. Either Bryan Kest Tone or Sweat or David Swenson. Both are energetic and a good stretch. Any suggestions?

Hope you all have a good weekend. Just baseball grading this afternoon and a quiet weekend for us.

Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was LIC cardio blast timesaver and then walk 5 miles with a friend. We ran/walked 1 of the miles and OH HAPPY DAY...my leg is fine!!:+

Deanie--I did GS Legs on Wed. and my glutes are still a little sore! I did Bryan Kest Energize segment yesterday and it was good. Each instructor has their own style.
Is baseball grading the same as tryouts?

I am going to have a pedicure and color my hair....exciting!;-) But, much needed.

Have a great day/workout all!
Gin

Okay, I had nothing to do this morning, so I have an alternate day one with GS series, incase I or anyone else doesn't want to do all those pushups!x( (I will be doing them the first 3 weeks though)

Day 1 GS chest, back and abs
Standard push up
Dumbbell row
Bench Press
1 arm row
Flye
T-back squeeze with the band
Decline push ups
BB pullover
Incline Bench Press
Back extension
Incline Flye
Back-side rotation

Dumbbell row
Standard push up
1 arm row
Bench press
T-back squeeze with the band
Flye
BB pullover
Decline push ups
Back extension
Incline Bench Press
Back side rotation
Incline Flye
Coremax alternate 1, 2 and tough abs

Gin- I'm really happy your leg is good!!:) and I'm glad you like Bryan (plus he's cute). Have a great pedicure and hair appt. You reminded me, I need to make an April appt. for my highlights, and a pedicure sounds good too :) Grading is to see the players various skills, so all the good kids aren't on one team. Alot of kids request to be with friends, and then teams aren't even.

Have a great weekend all,

Deanie

Deanie--I really would like to follow this rotation that you have worked so hard to come up with. But, will I be able to, if I am not able to burn all of the exercises onto 1 dvd as you are doing? Do I just go back and forth ? Obviously, I have never done this.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Gin

Gin- Actually I was thinking, if I'm doing pushups instead of weight work, I can just use the GS BSB dvd and pause or fast forward the dvd after each back excersise when I am doing the push ups. Also, for shoulders, bi, tri, if you have a 5 disc player you can use the 2 dvds and do mix and match. If not you can do shoulders all at once and then use the bi/tri dvd and alternate between excersises using mix and match. Does that make sense? You should be fine. My DH is going to look at it today to see about burning it. Just thinking....I wonder if I could burn a copy for you from the burned dvd my DH makes me. I'll ask him, and let you know.

Deanie

Deanie--That is so kind of you to offer that your DH do this. Please DO NOT go to any extra trouble, though. I don't have a 5 disc player. I guess I have never used the Mix & Match option.
Thanks for helping me through this.

Gin

Gin- Thats okay, we can't figure out how to do it anyway, so I will be doing what I suggested above also.

Oh well, it was worth a shot....
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.