Dani-how do you like P90X so far?

lisaLD

Cathlete
Dani,

I still haven't ordered P90X, although I'm still thinking about it. I'm concerned now with time; my son goes back to school next week and I'll have to be out the door an hour earlier. Anyway, now that you have P90X for a little while (has it been a couple of weeks, maybe?) how do you like it? As I said when I saw that you had ordered it, I know that you and I have been following similar rotations this year (Pilates, Slim Series), so I think you would be a good gauge for me.

Anyway, I appreciate any input you might have.

Thanks!

Hi Lisa!!! Sorry, I missed this. I'm on my 2nd week and so far I LOVE it!! I think it's great because they usually have the girl (in the workouts I've done so far) do the low weight/hi rep option.

So far I've done

Core Synergistics
Shoulders & Arms
Ab Ripper
Plyo X

Then I've been subbing in Cathe's Kick Punch & Crunch and Cathe's Leg's and Glutes.

So far I am REALLY enjoying them. I think you just might like it!!!!

Starting in Week 5 I believe I will be adding in more of the P90X workouts. I still haven't tried them all so far...but what I have tried I LOVE!!

I also noticed MANY Pilates moves in Core Synergistics!!! Just think Pilates with an extra KICK!!!

I hope that helps!!!

:)

Dani,
Have you noticed any difference in your body? Definition? Weight Loss?
I'm asking because I know you have YOUR WEDDING(!!!) in October like I do! yay!! But I'm still waiting for my DARN POX to come in the mail. It's so frustrating, I had intended to be way along with it by now but they messed up my order (VHS instead of DVD), then are taking extra long getting the DVD to me. :(
Anyway, I was just wondering how you think it's affecting you, being that you've done Cathe all this time before hand. I've been doing Cathe but was hoping the POX will kick me up before Oct. But I don't know if I feel that way just because it's a set rotation or what.
THANKS!

ruppie!

HI!

Well, I'm only on week 2 and just went in for my dress fitting with the seamstress! When I first tried it on, it was tight around my lower back. After 12 days doing P90X mixed in with the other two Cathe's I mentioned, the wedding dress is not tight anymore and fits perfectly!! Yay! I can tell the difference in my arms too.

I also am down about 3 pounds so it must be working!!!!!!

:)

Dani,

Thanks so much for your input! I had almost decided not to get these...now I'm thinking about it again!

What is the date of your wedding? I bet you're going to look great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.