Damage Control December!!!

Today I did a tough BR w/o and then STS Back & Triceps. Can't remember the disc number, either 7 or 8. I did walk a bit today and should get my 10K steps in. I've been having trouble with the fitbit app. I uninstalled and re-installed on my pc and it is working again. For some reason, I can't accept fitbit challenges on my phone. It's so annoying. Other than some laundry, not much else was done today.

Yes, I ordered fit split but haven't seen a shipping notice yet. I'm guessing I will be able to do it on Demand before the disc arrive.

bbl

I know what you mean about the Fitbit. I have to keep reinstalling it to sync-sometimes a couple of times a week. Then it'll be good for a while until it starts again. I'm wondering if it's because of updates? I got my shipping notice this morning! Did you get a calendar? It has a spot for measurements/weight for each month.

I finally did the S&S Ramped Up Upper Body yesterday. It was fun and a nice solid upper body workout. Tuesday was Legs and Glutes from BB. Today is cardio. I'm thinking Low Max right now. I might just clean today though. Our house is a mess of hair from the cats shedding and the dog just being here.

Nice to be off work!

What are you thinking for January? whole30, no sugar challenge?

Beth

Hi Ladies,

I've been getting in a workout on most days. Been a little depressed about my weight gain. I have tons of energy, endurance and strength though. The peri meno jelly belly has got to go though. No more self sabotage, everything I put in my mouth is a choice. I'm thinking of joining weight watchers for 3 months. I've had really good luck with WW in the past, especially with portion control. It's real food and that's what I like most about it. Yesterday I was lump and did nothing, but help DS2 get the tree down. Today I did a BR w/o and then STS Disc 19-CST. Feeling strong. This morning I order 2 different Goal Planners, I couldn't decide. One is commit30, and I ordered the stickers to go with it. The other is https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0763G92XP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
DH and I have some financial goals we want to work on. Some we agree on, some not. Once we get started hopefully we can compromise. Time to get back to drinking 1 gal of water a day and cutting the junk. All the holiday treats are almost gone.

Beth-I think whole 30ish sounds good. Cutting the junk and eating whole foods. I'm not giving up wine or chocolate. Have your new dvd's arrived? Mine will probably arrive on Monday. I'm going to keep on going with the undulating rotation and add in the new workouts so I can at least try them out. Cathe will probably have a Jan rotation with the new workouts.

LL-I saw you on FB!! What a lovely family you have. Do you have any big goals for 2018? Have you decided on a January rotation or are you going to do STS?

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.