Damage Control-April!!!

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday was the next BR w/o, it was 15 min of chest/back with Sean. OMG, it was so hard. I followed that up with meta Omni 1-10. I'm not working out this morning but have tri-training tonight, run/swim.

I posted a couple pics of the girlies on FB, check them out.

I was down 1.8 at my weigh in yesterday.:) Still within the same couple #'s but at least it's moving a tad. Due to all the work stress, I totally overate when I got home. My stomach still feels sick this morning.

I'm so stressed about my job. I applied for 2 more jobs last night. At this point I'm ready to sign with a recruiter just to get out of there. They just promoted another girl above me....she's just out of college, and been with the company less than 3 yrs. When I come home crying everyday, it's just not worth it. With all the new management, I will never be recognized for my years of experience.

Laura-sorry things are so stressful for you. {{{HUGS}}} Sometime I miss working out at the gym. I haven't been there for about 18 mos. Zuzka is tough for sure! Lisa has grown on me but I do miss Zuzka.

Wendy-OMG, so now you are adding push/pull to the mix...I don't know how you fit it all in. My glutes and shoulders are sore every day from TA Omni. Oh, and I'm getting better at the flailing arms section.;)

LL-how fun that your kids will w/o with you. That must count towards a gym class! Let me know if you find an eating plan that works for you. My problem is a sweet tooth, and overeating in general. UGH...you'd think at my age I'd be over that.

Lori-hi missy, how are you doing?

bbl

Laura:: I would lose the desk job and work the 2 training jobs! :D I haven't done a Z work out in quite a while. I might have to check out #100! Sounds like a challenge...;)

Di:: Ugh, sorry about your job and the new idiot mgmt. :mad: I hope you can find something soon!!!! ((((HUGS)))) IMO experience is where it's at! A degree is great but it doesn't mean you are going to be good at your job!:rolleyes: I PM'd you early yesterday morning. Just want to make sure you saw it. :)

LL:: That's great that your kids work out with you! Unless you don't want them to of course... ;):p

Hello all I'm here freezing at my son's baseball game. But it just ended. I got in 33 minutes of Cathe's CF premix fitness tabata/pylo with core. A tough one but good. I did some more searching on the beach body website and I saw them something called the 21 day fix. I'm really when I see you there. I don't think I want the workout videos. Because I think Cathe's workouts are perfect. It's is the food part of it that looks great. I just wish I knew why size each container was. I've search all over the internet with no luck. Apparently it is "proprietary information". But I have guessed that the biggest one is 1.25-1.5 cups for the veggies and I went down a quarter cup for each until the last one I think I'm guessing it is 1/8C. So today looked like:

CF premix 33 min
Breakfast- water 1C frozen strawberries garden of life raw fit powder this was so nasty I held my breath while drinking!! The texture was like liquid chalk and it had a bad aftertaste.
Lunch- .75 C chicken breast, .5C brown rice, 1C salad .5 C snap peas with 1t olive oil, spices and lemon juice
Snack- banana and 1/8 C cashews
Dinner- amounts are approximate because I had to throw food into a bag and run to base ball and made it in the car. Chicken breast (about 2/3) cheese (less than 1 oz I think) hummus spread lightly on a whole wheat tortilla.

So I would get by their formula the lowest amt of calories then they tell you how many of each food group you get a day. I still have 1 protein and 2 veg and a seed/fat left. I'm not sure what I'm going to have tonight. Salad for sure but not sure what else... This is where I start to crave chocolate!!

Poochy- I really love eggs and cheese!

TGIF - AND GOOD FRIDAY ..

and of course I am working .. well I graduated my Leadership class .. was a nice night .. the year went by fast! It is a nasty day out today - raining and to rain all day all night and of couse into my Saturday :mad: I was so hoping to spend the day relaxing outside! dang it! I guess I will be forced to spend it cleaning instead .. HA .. that is what I need to do anyways!

LL - my friend in FL has the 21 day fix .. she loves it .. and likes the workouts too .. she was surprised the workouts were as good as they were .. now to me what you listed is not enough calories ..??? .. that doesnt seem to be even 1200 calories .. ??? way too low ..if you dont take in enough calories you will reverse your metabolism .. now that is just my opnion???

Hello to all that follow ..

I have errands at lunch this nasty day ... and hoping to do a quick ZWOW after work .. but if not .. I will make up for it tmrw .. DH is off .. so it is date night tonight .. so if I do workout .. it has got to be a short one! OK . have a great one! and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Hey Girls.

Not working today and still haven't done my work out. :rolleyes: I plan on doing it tonight! Let's hope I don't flake out!:confused:

This morning I went to the gym where I am going to be working to get the hiring process underway. I am going to be handing the law office my resignation no later then a week from this Monday. I would do it this Monday but I need a day off this week to attend a new hire orientation for the gym and don't want to ask for it AFTER I give my 2 weeks notice. I am afraid they will say no or say yes but then don't come back!:eek: As much as I'd love to be out of there faster, I really want whatever extra $$ I can get by staying there a little bit longer!

This is not public knowledge yet so for my cathe fb friends, please don't post anything about this on there unless you send a private msg or are a member of the challenge group and post there. I've actually already announced it in the challenge group since it's a closed group.

BBL for personals after my work out is done (tonight)!:cool:

Hi got in Tabatacise premix 2 tabatas 1-2 and core.

It was a nice relaxing day for me! In the morning I drove to Reading, PA, about 45 min away for a Dr Hauschka facial and came home to an empty house to workout in and get some things done. I was able to fold laundry, empty the dishwasher and plan school for next week more than 50%!

So, I have started putting my food in Lose It! a free app and you're right, I wasn't eating enough calories yesterday. I think I ate 978 calories! You were right, Poochy! No wonder I didn't feel great when I woke up and was starved for my eggs! I did have 2 eggs before I went to bed last night. Here's what I at today:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, with .5 oz cheese, cooking spray
Lunch: spinach salad with carrots, cucumbers, 1C chicken, 1t olive oil, bal. vin. and spices. 1C strawberries which were supposed to be my am snack but there just wasn't enough time.
snack: rest of strawberries, 1/4C cashews
workout
Snack: protein shake (chocolate) with a frozen banana and water. It was way better than yesterday, but still kinda gross!
Dinner: 1 generous cup of sweet potatoes baked in olive oil with onions, asparagus/cucumber/tomato salad seasoned with olive oil and bal. vin., 4.5oz 93% lean beef

My plan was only 1/2C sweet potatoes and 1/2 C ice cream and I would have felt fine, but I really love sweet potatoes!! And I had more than just a half cup, probably 1 Cup and it was sitting on top of a brownie! So todays calories would have been 1577, but since I changed things around, it was more like 2067.

I've never counted calories before at least not on a regular basis, so this is new to me. I won't do it forever, I just want to get a feel of calorie counting. But WW is so much easier.

According to the April Rotation I should do MMA Boxing tomorrow and Lower Body Blast the next day. But I don't have either of those. So I'm going to skip the boxing altogether and since I'm feeling tired and sore, I'm thinking I'll do a premix from Turbo Barre tomorrow.

Gotta get to bed!

Good Morning!

Holy! I missed a lot! I am up sipping coffee before anyone else is awake. Today is leg day at the gym but I'm debating doing cardio before I go so once I'm done this coffee, if no one is awake...then I think I'll do tabata training. Training is going good. My eating hasnt been 100% the last couple of days. The egg whites and salads are getting to me! Lol. I don't know why she has me eating no carbs after 3....It's not as if I have tons of weight to lose. So I think I am going to have to skip the salad every other day and have sweet potato and steamed veggies with my protein. And I am going to make some protein pancakes this morning too! Training is good though , of course I don't miss my workouts!

Diana** yes I am extremely nervous about the show. I have my off days where I question myself. Can I do this? Not the training part.....the walking on stage. Makes me wanna throw up. That's so not me! Lol. How is the tri training going? Maybe that will be my next goal! Haha!

Wendy** how is work these days? It's crappy when things aren't smooth sailing that's forsure. My friend just started a job at good life fitness and she isn't enjoying it. I think they were going to train her to train people and they already have her training people! And she isn't a trainer. She also said that she feels like a sales person. But in saying that , I don't think she really likes working ! Lol

Laura** that's a lot of burgers! How was the relay? I did one of those once, I think DS1 was a baby. My puppy is getting so big but he thinks he's a lap dog and he will probably always think he's a lap dog. Right now he's curled up in my arms. Our families still don't know! Lol I suggested that we not tell them until they come for a visit!

Ladylep** how is your new diet?? I think the first couple of days are the hardest but once you get going its smooth sailing.

Oh I hear someone....maybe it's just the other dog. It's not even 7 a.m. I was wide awake a hour ago! Ugh!

I will return later. A girl I work with is going to the gym with me, I hope she knows what workout she's doing cause this isn't going to be a chat/training session. Plus my weights will all be set and I hope she doesn't plan on doing whatever I do! Lol. Doesn't sound very nice but some ppl just go to the gym to talk! That's not me!

Lori :)

Hi Ladies,

I spent 3 hours on one online job application....and I'm not even done with it yet.:confused: Hopefully I can get it submitted today. I have got to find something soon before I have a mental breakdown. Yes, it is really that bad...coming home crying everyday etc.

This morning I banged out BR day 8-times 2, Omni 1-10, then I decided to try the Omni cardio. That lasted about 15 minutes. I'm a stepper, not a dancer....I'm sure my moves were definitely did not look like what she was doing. I'd be an awesome dancer if I could get it down, not sure I'm interested enough to try to learn it.

Although my weight isn't changing much, my clothes are loose & baggy!:) Not sure how long that will last with all the stress eating I'm doing. UGH.

Lori-you will do great! I'm sure the training is the easy part, the nutrition is whole other story! Tri training is going fairly well. We have a different trainer and he talks too much IMO and we don't get as much working out done.

LL-well your next day looked better, but definitely low in cals. I occasionally use myfitnesspal, but mostly follow weight watchers. It sounds like you need to find a protein powder that you like. No sense making yourself gag something nasty down every day. Tabatacise is toughie for sure. I may do that one tomorrow.

Wendy-Omni dance cardio...good lord:confused: I'm so happy for you and your new job!!!!:D:):p You are a great trainer. I know you don't really like the sales part, but I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time. Also, references will help you with the sales too.

Laura-congrats on completing the Leadership program! We are getting rain today and tomorrow too.

I know it's late, but I'm going to try to get a pedi apt for today. crossing my fingers!

Hope you all have a Happy Easter tomorrow!!!

bbl

Hi Ladies!

Went to the gym and did legs and phase 2 shoulders today. The place was pretty busy. I have a feeling lunch time is a better time to go on the weekends. It was pretty quiet close to 12. I did a few more lunges then I was suppose to. I also think I'm going to add some walking lunges in and those 100 hip thrust in the middle of the week

Diana** what's going on at work? Why is it so bad? That's terrible! I feel bad for you. One of my coworkers is off on sick leave so everyone is going to have a little more work to do. I'm pretty close with her. She's only 25 and the drs are testing her for MS. She's always sick. I've never heard of such a young person having so many problems before.

Hopefully ill get out for a run tomorrow and some ab work. I will probably take DS and the stroller. So 40 mins pushing him should be good!

Lori :)

Hi all! I got in 35 min of turbo barre. And I think I'm going to be really sore tomorrow! I've never had the time to do the whole thing. I hope to some day!

As for food today, I stuck with the container sizes for everything, except I had dessert again tonight, ice cream with homemade chocolate sauce! Hopefully tomorrow I will be better! I told my mom to get angel food cake with fresh strawberries for dessert, she was going to make brownies with icing,not good. I don't really like angel food cake but I love strawberries and she was happy to have an easy store bought dessert! So a win win!

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

Hi Girls.

Well I did not flake out on Friday. It was late but my work out got done! I did the push pull challenge (deadlifts and chest press) and X3 MMX!

Y'day I worked out late as well so I didn't have time to do TAM in full but I did part of it....Push Pull Challenge (push ups and negative inverted rows) and TAM ab 41-50 lower body only. YIKES! What a work out! I am SORE!:):eek::):eek:

Today's plan is the challenge which has yet to be determined and an X3 work out. I am thinking I may give Eccentric Lower a shot. :)

BBL w/personals!:cool:

Hello Ladies.

Y'day ended up being a rest day from the Push Pull Challenge by unanimous vote but I still did X3 Eccentric Lower.

This morning was Waist, Abs & only one side of lower body on TAM Ab 51-60 as I wasn't a fan of the moves and was short on time anyway. Followed it up with the push pull challenge (pull overs and overhead tricep extensions) and (2) four minute tabata rounds. 1st round was kb swings. 2nd round was spd squats w/shoulder press.

Tmrw is my rest day and then I will commit to a Meta to do the "right" way instead of skipping around. ;) Still continuing with X3 as well and the challenge. :)

BBL!:cool:

Last edited:
Hi all!

Yesterday was supposed to be rest or yoga. I was really hoping to get to the yoga but I was still making healthy lunches for my family at 10pm! We had a field trip which normally I let the kids go off on their own with their classes and I walk with the moms in another area but all the moms wanted to walk around with the kids and be in the class. So that's what I did. So we were hiking in the woods for 45 min or so. Now I'm sitting waiting for piano lessons to finish up another hour to go. If I can swing it., I'd like to get to the library to pick up books on hold. Then hopefully I can prep dinner in 30 min and have it cook in another 30 and that's when I hope to get a workout in. Athletic training with abs plates is on tap today. I'm not sure how much will get done. I hope at least 30 min.

Was it fit mommy that said clothes we looser? That's great! I had the same thing happen! A skirt I got last fall was so snug that I couldn't get the top 2 buttons buttoned but yesterday I could and it was comfortable!

Eating yesterday wasn't so good:

Breakfast at church to support student missions trips this summer. My son JTrain is going into NE Philly. So I are what they served: eggs, 2 blueberry pancakes with syrup and a half if a large Coffecake muffin.

Lunch was 2 crab cakes, lots of Caesar salad, asparagus with olive oil and lemons juice, 1 slice garlic bread, strawberries, tiny piece of angel food cake but a lot of chocolate. :(

Today was a great day for food as I packed it last night. Eggs with cheese for breakfast. Lunch was salad with asparagus, tomatoes, cucumbers, 3/4c chicken, 1/2 c brown rice. On the way to piano I had an apple and a banana and I have a small amount of cashews for another snack in a bit. For dinner is salad, broccoli, sweet potatoes, meatloaf muffin tins they have shredded carrots and zucchini in them. I was planning on strawberries as a snack after dinner but I was hungry for a banana and used up that "container" from the 21 day fix meal plan.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Good Morning Ladies.

I had a kinda crappy Monday at the f/t job. Hopefully today is better.

Today is my rest day and boy are my triceps & inner thighs happy about that one!:eek:

LL: Congrats on the skirt that fits now! Awesome!!! And you seem to be having great success with the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan! Yay!

Hi ladies,

My laptop has a virus, so we pulled it off our home network and DS2 will be fixing it today. I hate computer problems.

No coffee was made last night.:mad: I'm waiting for it to brew as I need at least 1 cup before my workout. This morning will be TTM Extreme premix. I need my laptop for the BR bonus segments and that's just not possible today. My tablet would work too but it's just too small.

I have a quarterly review with my new manager and I'm going to bring up a promotion and see what he says. I'm not expecting anything, but if I don't stand up for myself no one else will. So frustrating...

Wendy-How do you find the time to fit in all those w/o's. I know meta and X3 are 30 min each so doing more than that...well let's just say you must be doing something morning and night. Sorry for the crappy day at work, I can totally relate.

LL-it was me that said my clothes were getting looser, even though my weight has been at a plateau for months now. Your meal plan is looking much better. Did you have to purchase the 21 day fix or did you find it on the web somewhere? I too am a chocoholic and that is hard addiction to break. Let me know when you find the cure. ;)

Lori-I got in my first run of the summer yesterday. This was a run I decided to do ahead of time, packed my bag, and ran at lunch! The temps are just about perfect for me right now.

Laura-how was your Easter weekend? What are you up to?

bbl

TUE

Hey -

had a good weekend .. but ystdy was a nightmare .. ongoing BS DRAMA and DH reaction to it is killing me .. not a good day at all .. had heart palpatations .. face was tingling ... the works .. then last night all H## broke loose again .. DH doesnt know how to "discuss" like an adult .. he pitches a tantrum like a maniac .. was a bad night .. PRAYING we can make it thru this uncalled BS .. :(:(:(:(:( :mad::mad::mad::mad: :(:(:(:( I did heavy weights at lunch (MY way) .. then I did Cathe supercuts after work .. Today I am planning on P90x3 Pilates at lunch - and either Cathe LIS supersets cardio or P90x3 CVX or dynamix .. we will see what I feel like by then .. his pilates tears my butt and core up!!

Wendy - great workouts - so when do you start the PT job full time????

LL- clothes fitting looser is always the BEST feeling .. I LOVE that feeling .. no matter what scales says as long as clothes fit better I am good!

Di - boooo computer issues .. we are having issues at work today .. computers and phone acting up .. my phones were down this morning (which was NICE :eek: :p ) but the computer is a different story!

Lori - I had to LOL at your DS picture on FB .. mouth full of chocolate crying b/c mean mommy took his Easter basket away .. LOL .. :p OMG .. that was priceless!! I needed a laugh today!! thanks!!

OK .. better run .. have a great one!

Laura:: First let me say I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. :( (((HUGS))) I hope things turn around for you soon! Second is that I now need to do X3 Pilates ASAP after hearing your short n sweet but yet booming testimonial!:) And last but not least, I am handing in my resignation/2 week notice to the law firm this coming Monday so 2 weeks from then! I am so excited/scared/nervous/thrilled and the list goes on!:p:eek::D I am going to make my availability at the gym from 9am-1pm Monday thru Thursday and Sunday too. That's to start and then I can adjust as needed. My availability at the studio will be extended from the 6pm-8pm it is now to 4pm-8pm Monday through Thursday and the 8am-12pm availability there on Saturday morning will stay the same. OMG OMG OMG!:D:eek::D

Di:: So how'd your review go???

WED

Well - I did p90x3 pilates ystdy - as expected .. it tore my butt n core up!! eeeouch!!! then after work I did ZWOW #15 - eeeeooouch .. results: BUTT major BUTT DOMS!!! :confused: it hurts to cross my freaking legs!!!! eeeouch .. also have core DOMS .. but the BUTT is overuling the core .. at this moment at least!!

Wendy - this is a RUFF time - thanks! praying we make it thru! :( yes .. if you have not done the p90x3 pilates .. YOU HAVE TO!!! it is excellent!! those girls tho .. wow .. some of those moves .. my body just dont bend that way!! CONGRATS on the major career change .. gosh to do what you love . . that is THE BEST and very few of us get the chance to do it in our lives!! You will ROCK it too!!

Hello to all that follow ....

Today at lunch I have errands .. tonight I think it is going to be LIS - cardio supersets ....

have a great one!

Hello Ladies.

This morning's push/pull challenge was single leg balance bicep curls and alternating med ball push ups. I did the first minute of X3 Pilates and immediately got frustrated with it and shut it off. I moved onto Cross Fire Circuit Blast Premix and did it up to but not including the Jack Push Ups.

Yesterday's complete rest day went out the window when I got to the studio last night, was alone there and had time to kill before my client showed up. :rolleyes: Ended up doing 2 conditioning intervals totaling 14 mins using ropes, med ball slams and KB swings. :p

Tmrw should be the P/P Challenge and TA Meta.

So the training mgr at the gym who I am going to work for told me this morning that he spoke to HIS boss and was able to get me started at a $1.00 more an hour then what they usually pay to start! WOO HOO! Made me happy!:D

Laura:: Thanks! So excited! I gave my notice this morning. A few days earlier then expected. Feels good to have that monkey off my back! :)

Last edited:
Hump Day!

Hi Ladies,

No workout this morning. I spent an hour doing an online assessment required for a job I applied for. Then I received phone interview and they will be scheduling a face to face interview.:) I really hope something comes of it. Seriously, this assessment was pretty tough. DS3 and I did some of it together....tons of word problems....ugh. The position is pretty far away, but the pay is so much better....like 15-20K better! Same as what the other member of my team make...just not me.:mad:

Okay, just as I'm contemplating discontinuing my WW membership, well next weeks meeting is about the dreaded plateau. Guess I'll hang in for a few more weeks. I was up .2.

Yesterday was Tri class and we ran/swam. My swimming is improving, hopefully my comfort level will soon too.

Laura-sorry you are going through such a rough time. {{{{HUGS}}} I have not yet tried X3 pilates.

Wendy-really, you tried X3 pilates for 1 min before bailing on it. silly girl. What didn't you like about it or what is your 1 min review???:p So happy for you and your new job!!!! Woo Hoo for giving your notice early too!!! My review is tomorrow. It's a quarterly review so I don't anticipate any surprises. Are you doing the PP challenge every other day and Meta/X3 on the alternate days?

LL-I'm sure you are busy with the boys! How is the 21 day fix meal plan going?

Lori-you mean mommy, poor Stephen.:p I saw Jayna was accepted at University. Which one did she decide on? Has she chosen a major?

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.