Daily Checkin - Thursday June 29

Good Morning Jane and all who follow!

Today is MIS & BM back, chest & abs and some form of cardio.

Sweaty workouts to all !}(

Good morning everyone!

Well, I wasn't quite upto SJP or Bootcamp last night so I just did the step only premix from IMAX 3...it was all I could handle with the humidity and no A/C.

Today was supposed to be MIC but my knee is feeling slightly tweaked so I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a TON of riding to do today, 100 bales of hay to unload and bowling tonight (I hear you all laughing at that one...admit it!). Hopefully that will make up for the easy morning.

Have a great day everyone and happy workouts!

Wendi

Good morning everyone.

In about an hour I am gonna do IMAX3. This evening DH and I will either take a jog or do some yoga.

I hope everyone has great workouts!

Hey Jane,becky,wendi and becymd,

Dang it! didn't sleep again last night. Told dh that this is for the birds! Can't quite figure out why.

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day so I will put in P90 circuit,CTX kickbox and P90 abs. Maybe do a jogg if my body permits.

Hope everyone has a great workout day!

kim

Googd Morning Everyone,

This morning I did HSTA upper and cardio premix,Step blast #3, SJP Hi/Lo 1&2(done on the rebounder). I didn't feel like I got enough cardio with HSTA, plus my DVD kept pausing. I cleaned my player and disc. Hopefully this will do the trick.

It is suppose to be sunny today. YIPEE!! I have had enough rain.x(

Elaine

Good morning everyone,

I took the day off work yesterday to spend my son's birthday with him.
Went to see "Cars", great movie if you haven't seen it!

Anyways,

Wednesday - MIS
Today - CIA Hi/lo and Power Mat science with the Anderson Sisters.

Have a great day!

Morning all -
Last night I got in an hour's worth of walking - nothing too strenuous, just got me moving. Made up for doing only Coremax yesterday am.

This a.m. I did SH Triceps & Biceps. My arms are burnt. Isn't it crazy how that worn out, burnt out feeling feels so GOOD?

Feels like it's going to be a quiet day. I hope so, I could use one.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Good morning everyone!

Today was PUB. Wow, that is a hard workout. The biceps are killer. My legs are also happy for the rest.

Karin

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today I'll be doing 90x Back/Biceps and a quick treadmill run.

Jane: Great workout...how is DH doing?

Becky: You have a great workout planned for today.

Wendi: You have a very busy day...enjoy your bowling tonight!

Beckymd: IM#3 is a killer...good luck!

Kim: I hope you can get some sleep soon.

Elaine: Great mish-mosh...enjoy the sun!

Conni: Great workouts and happy belated birthday to your son!

GymMom: I think we all love that worn out feeling from working our muscles hard:7

Karin: Great job w/PUB!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Morning ladies! Ugh, okay so I overindulged a little at the pot luck at my office yesterday.x( It all tasted so good though.:p Anyway, this morning was 20 mintues Precor machine and 40 minute run on the treadmill at the gym, followed by abs. My stomach is not very happy with me this morning. Serves me right I guess.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Hey ladies,
I am feeling very sad today. We had our 6 month old guineau pig neutered and there was a complication and he is really really sick and there is a good chance that he will die. I am not sure if I will get a workout in today.:( Have a great day ladies and I will let you know how things go.

Susan

Susan,

I'm so sorry for you.

Our 13 yr old toy poodle Snuggles died recently and I miss him so much!!!! I feel for you because having a sick pet or losing them is SO HARD!!!

Prayers for you and your little friend. What's his name??

Take care,

Hi all, unscheduled rest day yesterday, I hate doing a rushed cardio and I also hate getting myself dressed and then having to change to do a workout so needless to say it just didn't happen.

I did however get one in today. Today was leg day so I did various leg exercises off of L&G then did the floorwork off of PLB, abs off of Body Max and the 8 min. taebo for a little cardio thrown in since I didn't do anything yesterday.

So all in all not too shabby of a workout. I did have to run my son to tennis between leg tapes but that wasn't too bad since I stayed dressed in my workout clothes and just dropped him off.

Have a great day!:7 :D

Here I am again, bringing up the rear. Oh well, better late than never. Yesterday I ended up doing Seasun Zieglers Straight Up Step, but only on 6 in, since I'm still learning it and it was so hot and humid. Today will be GS B,S and B. I am off work tomarrow, but plan on doing one of the IMAX's. Have a great day, and if you aren't around over the weekend, have a great holiday.

Sorry SUsan- I hope your pet improves and is alright! Sending hugs!

I just did the cardio from cardio & weights. I felt I could do more, but my knees were a little sore.
Definately have DOMS from PUB yesterday!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/157/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.