Daily Check In, Weekend of Nov 20-21

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Getting us going today. I am almost finished with my chores and am getting ready to do some errands.
This morning was PLB and then planks and supermans from Ab Hits.

Go Buckeyes!!!

Woo hoo Connie High five....I wish I had your energy. Today I did the step premix on BM2 and added the Abs (darn balancing snow angels :confused:).

Getting ready to do the usual saturday chores and got to go get that turkey....:p

Cant wait for the new DVD's to arrive.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi All!

I slept in this morning :D :D Today was supposed to be a treadmill day, but my knees have been talking to me :confused: I did volume 3 of the firm classics instead...gosh, I love these workouts.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started...I also wish I had your energy.

Carmen ~ You have a full day planned! Did you get your turkey?

Beavs ~ I do think C25K would work for the elliptical. Have you seen any good movies lately? I miss our movie dates :(

Becky ~ There are a few kettlebell exercises that I can no longer do because of my shoulder...I modify quite a bit!! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

Annette ~ Hello!

Hope everyone has had a good Saturday...It went by too fast!!!!

Hey Ladies I just found thegraciouspantry.com website. Some great clean eating recipes to incorporate for Thanksgiving Dinner. Maybe you already knew about it....I'm a little slow on these things...:eek: Just passing it along.

Good night.

Carmen.

Hey Ladies I just found thegraciouspantry.com website. Some great clean eating recipes to incorporate for Thanksgiving Dinner. Maybe you already knew about it....I'm a little slow on these things...:eek: Just passing it along.

Good night.

Carmen.

Thanks for the link!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the link Carmen, that is a new one for me also!
( I am with you on those snow angels....uggghhhh!)

Tammy - I love it when Sandahl laughs in the workout ( Ha!), I think it may be at the end when you do the hip pulls in the "dance" routine...

Becky - I just love weekends, don't you??

Energy? I am a walking zombie half the time, ladies, and I wish that I could allow myself to take it easier..I think it would be better if I could.

Today was Amy's Hi/lo Cardio Knockout and weighted core. Too much high impact for me on that one, so I modify the jumping jacks ( and there are tons of those it seems..).

Got the bird this morning, and am doing some chores before football time. I made my first batch of cookies yesterday, doing one more today..
Have a good day!

Carmen, I'll check out that link......new one to me too !

It's a busy weekend around here. Lot's of Christmas shopping and yesterday the little boys were over and we raked leaves and jumped in them- of course ;) and took golf cart rides in the neighborhood and had a bonfire and cookout. Today DH & I are working in the yard........a neighbor cut down a big tree and gave us the wood for firewood so we spent a long time this morning carrying it over (some in wheel barrow , some by hand) and stacking it. After lunch I'm hoping we can fit in a nice hike. It's a very mild few days with today and tomorrow being around 70 so I want to enjoy it while I can !!!

Hi Everyone - I'm checking in late on Sunday. I just finished a timed body weight workout I found on bodyrock TV. I clocked in at 18:59. I could only do 25 pushups instead of 50 and half of those were on my knees. It was a good work out.

I'm going to try the cranberry sauce recipe from the gracious pantry site. I never thought of using honey instead of sugar.

You ladies have been busy this weekend....

Have a great evening. We're back to Monday soon.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.