daily check in weekend of August 25th & 26th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

With my DH back I was able to squeeze in a workout before heading to the office. Today I did my own workout blender of STS squat rack legs and STS biceps - 30 minute workout + SSOD 25 minute cycle workout. Ahhhh I feel much better now.

Have a good day everyone.

Finally got rid of my sore throat but now my left ear has been plugged since Tuesday- AAAAAAGH!!
I have not been sick in forever- this viral infection has brought me to my knees.
I did do Ripped with HIIT- Circuit lower body. It was a struggle. Took some extra rests as my air just wasn't there. I did it though and I feel better for it.
Your day sounds marvellous Lisa (I hope I am getting your name right or I will be really embarrassed!).
Great total body workout Ceci!

Sorry to hear that Melanie, take care and get rest so you can get better.

Wish I was at the beach. My mother-in-law has mentioned taking us to the beach in September. I'm not sure that's the kind of vacation I had in mind, hahaha.

Ok, so this is interesting....I did Low Impact Sweat from the Ice series....NO BACK PAIN. So I'm thinking, running and step is giving me tons of back pain....both have elevations. Maybe elevations are causing the pain? I'm going to try doing some other kinds of workouts like kickboxing and whatnot and see if my back pain gets better. I would HATE, and you guys know how I love my step, I would absolutely hate to give up step, but if I can't do it, I can't do it.

Rest day here too. Got a new refrigerator delivered today so we had to go back to the grocery store to restock up on refrigerator food plus we also went to Sam's Club and spent more than we normally do, again restocking since we lost some food due to not having a fridge for 19 days.

Beautiful day though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Today I did the same cycle workout I did yesterday 'cos it was so good. I added on a workout blender workout of 4DS legs + shoulders

I am drenched. Back in the office today for a good few hours seeing clients

Melanie - wow. you can do RWH while recovering? you are dedicated. Many of us are same ;)

Missy - sorry about the lower back issues. I've had them on and off. You just have to take a step back for a while but you will be able to do step again one day. Sucks, nonetheless, to have to give up something you love.

Lisa - i hope you enjoyed the beach - no doubt you did

annette - 19 days......... reminds me of my childhood. we didn't have a fridge for a whole winter and just used the back porch off the kitchen (it was enclosed). Obvi we were poor else we would have had a fridge. And, when he finally got one it was a used one from the 60's - it was 1978!

Have a good day everyone.

Hi ladies

Ceci great workouts. I love the workout blender.

Melanie Yes you got my name right :) I hope what ever you have clears up soon. The ragweed was been terrible around here and I have been congested for a week now.

Missy my back tends to bother much more with any step work. It stinks as I used to do it all the time.

Annette great news on the fridge! It’s quite an expense to restock a fridge. You lost power for 8 days during Superstorm Sandy and we lost everything.

Today was a walk and hopefully I will squeeze in some yoga later. The weather is beautiful here again today :cool:

I did ICE Boot Camp Circuit. I thought the cardio portion of that workout was tough! I thought it was supposed to be intermediate. The MET value was 7.8....well, maybe I'm just out of shape.

My mom has back issues and she said to do more ab work. That makes sense. I don't do enough ab work. So I'll increase that.

Carry on!

Hi ladies,

Today I laid in the sun earlier it was nice but very humid.

I just got back from a 40 minute walk by myself. Very sweaty walk because of the humidity.

Have a great day!![emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.