Daily Check in Weekend of August 11th & 12th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did more SSOD (40 min) + 20 minutes of Sydney Cummings Upper body supersets. Sweating!

Annette - great pic from the other day. You look great!
Melanie - I hope you are feeling better. I can work out through a lot e.g. sprains, breaks, aches, colds - but I have my limits
Lisa - good for you for doing yoga. i need more stretching - loooong stretches.

have a good day everyone. i am working today mid-day but almost all day tomorrow - busy busy

Hi ladies

It’s another rainy weekend here so no beach. We went to breakfast and Whole Foods now just laundry and cleaning.

Today was a rest day.

Melanie feel better!

Rest day here with some cleaning thrown in. Still no working fridge.

Have a great weekend!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you for your get well thoughts! It is a strange thing I am going through. Still a sore throat- feels like it is trying to break through though. I am just so dang tired- I feel perpetually groggy.
I did Cycle 1 (Live). Whoa those cycling workouts Cathe does are tough. I managed to keep up through most of it but I am spent. Going to do a few ab exercises then call it a day.
Hope you get your fridge doing Annette- not sure what I'd do without one!

Hi ladies

It has been raining and gray here all weekend. It doesn’t feel like Summer.

Today was a walk and yoga.

I have reflexology this afternoon that I am super excited about.

Have a great day.

Hi Everyone,

I took a rest day as I had to be the office today for 8am. I didn't get home until 1:30 pm - so had a nap instead.

hmmm what is reflexology?

and it's true - cathe has amazing cycle workouts too

i hope to see you all tomorrow

Hi ladies,

I ended up taking a 40 minute walk by myself. It was nice.

Reflexology has to do with pressure points on the feet that trigger responses in other parts of the body. Somebody can correct me if I am wrong or elaborate more.

Have a great day!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feeling not so great today. Started antibiotics which I had an allergic reaction to- the benadryl knocked me out for most of the day so I didn't get a workout in although I really wasn't up to one anyway.
Going on a vacation/work holiday until next Tuesday- will try to check in daily.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.