Daily Check In, Weekend of April 25-26

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today was MMA Kickboxing.
DH has an eye exam, DS has a Senior Citizen Prom today so I hope to get to that to see him perform.
My chances to see him get less and less as the school year comes to a close...I am not happy about that...

Hey, hey ladies. Just finished a great workout of weights and jump rope. 30 sec work, 10 sec rest. 30 rounds took just 20 min. So hot and sweaty.

Have a great Saturday

Carmen.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I was in class all day. I have one assignment due next saturday and I will have finished another therapeutic model certificate. More to do....

Conni - I forgot to react online re: your break in. That is so unsettling. Thank goodness you found your wallet but my goodness - what a terrible thing to have happen. I hope you all aren't took upset over it. I told my family - as a reminder to LOCK THE DOORS at night. My DH once left the basement door ajar all night and another time - the back door! I live in the city - not in the burbs!

Yesterday I did:
Body Building.com biceps/triceps routine + RWH triceps + 50 reps of 40 pound chest press + segment 2 from Tabatacise

Today I did: Dasha Libin's Yogi Calisthenics

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - I am glad that you are locking up, it makes it feel good knowing something positive comes out of something so negative. I can't let it bother me too much, I am not going to let the bad guys win.

Today was Cathe Live ( Siobhan - wink ) Lower Body Burn. I had to add stretches on at the end, but it was really good!
Sherman getting a bath today, DH a haircut - it must be a hair day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.