Daily Check In - Weekend of 6/2/18

Missy Hiett

Cathlete
Hi all, I did BodyMax 2 today. I did the first portion on a 6 inch step and lowered it to 4 for the blast portion. That's a tough one! Hope you are all having a good weekend. It was very muggy earlier, but we got a good rain, so it might have cooled off.

Hi Missy,

No workout today but I did 'walk ' 3400 steps between Wal-Mart and Sam's club today. Rainy day here.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't work out today - i am experiencing so much discomfort in my lower back/leg. goodness. i've really done it this time. i may need physio. i missed my workout :(

Good for you Missy for working out! Great walking about to you too annette.

i hope i am able to do something tomorrow. we shall see.

Hey girls, great workouts & walks! Getting around those large stores definitely counts as exercise!
Oh, Ceci, did you find out what you pulled? A tendon perhaps, or is it something that has been creeping up on you for awhile? ((take it easy)) till you get to doctor/physio!!
I did my own mish mosh of timed bursts type of workout using the bosu and finished with a little slowed down obliques. Just keeping with the energy I have right now. I'm very much looking forward to getting a bicycle again. I have alerts set up on craigslists, but nothing has quite caught my eye for the right price yet.
Hey Linda, Henriette & Peg! ♥ ♥

I did the Next Step and some of an Amy Bentos Challenge. I wanted to take advantage of having some time on my hands! My feet are very sore, I almost logged 7 miles today. My feet have always been my weak link.

I've been having some back pain when I work out. I think it's because i have some extra weight on me.

I need to get out on the cycle myself....I hope you find one soon Elsie! Where are you located? It's been very humid here in NC.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.