Daily Check- in Weekend April 8th & 9th Easter Weekend

Czechfan

Cathlete
Happy Saturday everyone:)

I wanted to wish all of you a wonderfully blessed Easter Weekend;)

My burn out feeling is getting worse. I may need to adjust my workout accordingly next week. Yay! I managed to push myself across the finish line today. I think I will need to go to shorter workouts
next week.

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
4DS Cardio + Weights: LIS - LIS Cardio only = 37 Min Note to self Need more practice
4DS Cardio + Weights: LIS -Abs Only = 10 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- METABOLIC BOOST! | INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout [ RWK 7: THE FINISHERS] = 38 Min

Happy Easter!

Nora

Happy Easter to you, Nora.....and Annette & Siobhan !

Good job Nora with your Saturday workout of MPL, 4DS Cardio & weights, (love your note to self ! need more
practice !) I need alot of practice ! :) also 4DS Abs and your daily cycling. I have been trying to keep my
workouts to less than 40 min per workout (usually between 20-30-ish minutes, maybe doing 2 or so each day,
and I find that I am liking that) I think any workout is good and none, if necessary, is ok......

So, everyone enjoy their day .......

Happy Easter ladies!!!

I am considering changing my workouts around this week too. I am thinking of doing weights everyday 1 body part per day with the exception for the days I do the sled. And doing cardio everyday also.

Today is a rest day.

See you tomorrow for chest day and cardio.

Hi Everyone,

I have not worked out at all. Lots of walking - kind of. Happy Easter to you all.

Nora - I am sorry you are feeling burnt out. I've been feeling similarly lately too. it's not a great feeling.

I guess Nora is the only one working out this week. Good for you. I hope to see you all with a workout post on Wednesday.

Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.