Daily Check-in Wednesday, November 9th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all got the election results you were looking for. I get so invested in my preferred candidate!

Today I did a Cathe Live - lift it split it back & biceps and added on 22 minutes of bodyweight/weighted back moves from MPL. I am loving these longer workouts. Yeah. Long workouts in the morning is my happy place!

Lannette - Do I get DOMS? From Cathe's heavy weight workouts - yes, from MPL? yes but it's a different kind of soreness and I see my muscles take shape pretty immediately e.g. shoulders, biceps, core. I didn't stay up to watch the lunar eclipse but saw images on FB.

Annette - I am sorry about your hand. I know how much you love to lift heavy

Nora - I envy your cycling workouts - Jalouse!

Linda - adjustment? is that chiropractor? I hope your body feels rejuvenated today

Have a great day everyone!

Hi to everyone,

Yay, Siobhan, on your longer workouts and CatheLive this morning, and MPL. Yes, I did go to the
chiropractor Monday and it did help, I think, still a little achy.

Nora, great job yesterday with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hold Onto Your Handlebars!-65 minute Wild Ride Full Cycling Class= 65 min, KCM 30MTF CardioFit-Workout #2= 30 Min &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post-Cycling Stretching Exercises for Injury Prevention= 12 Min

Annette, way to go on your leg workout at the gym, take care of that hand ! When my foot or back/hips are
acting up, I tend to lean on upper body workouts so that I can continue to get something in, laying off cardio,
but I do get alot of outdoor walking with Jack, but it's not power walking ! :)

Lannette, your yesterday workout of Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, Gym Rearrange 4 hours, PV 15 Min Full Body Stretch was great ! Yes, indeed, that Gym Rearrange of 4 hours was totally a great
workout !

Today I did KCM Power Split-Upper Body Split (no finishers) and now I need to get on some cleaning. I did
a little of that yesterday so I want to try & finish up ..... Cleaning, (push/pull, bend, reach, arm circles with the
duster) are all total body workout moves to me ! LOL

Have a good day all !

Hi Everyone! Today was:
- PV 20 Min Mat Pelvic Stability & Core Strength (Maeve M. 1/1/22)
- Spinning 20m
- Treadmill Walk 20m
- Reformer Rebounding 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Your workouts have been great! Thanks for explaining your reaction to MPL. It sound similar to the way I react to PV and Fascial Meridian based workouts. At some point I definitely want to give MPL a try.

Linda - Great Workout! I agree that cleaning is a full body activity!

Nora & Annette - Have a great day!

Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- Regarding election results the big ones I've been anxious to learn results are still too close to call, probably trigger automatic recount, fingers crossed and prayers on the outcome.
WOW!! High fives on today's workout with a Cathe Live - lift it split it back & biceps and added on 22 minutes of bodyweight/weighted back moves from MPL. Awesome job today and glad you enjoyed a longer workout session. WTG! More High fives!:)

Annette- I know your recent injuries are a set back on your heavy weight lifting gym workouts. Just decide to be positive and follow doctors orders and if possible see what exerises you can do non weight lifting that do NOT hurt you or hurt injuries or just rest. You definitely deserve that.
MS has taught me to not dwell on what I can't do, but what I can and find joy in that.

Lannette- Nicely done on yesterday's workout of Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, Gym Rearrange 4 hours, PV 15 Min Full Body Stretch was great ! Yes, indeed, that Gym Rearrange of 4 hours was an amazing workout, you rock!

Linda- Great workkout today with KCM Power Split-Upper Body Split (no finishers) and adding house cleaning another great under rated workout, and yes it definitely counts.;)

Here's today's workout:

4DS Cardio + Weights: Kickbox= 71 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- METABOLIC BOOST!-INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout RWK7= 38 Min

Blessings, healing wishes, and prayers

Nora

I didn't feel well and had to cancel today's workout and rest instead. Sorry for the confusion. I had to move today's workout to next Wednesday instead. Hopefully this extra rest will help. It's an MS thing it can happen suddenly.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today I did a 30 minute Popsugar Kick It workout lots and lots of lower body, then I did an 11 minute Taebo.

Now onto laundry , haircut and packing.

Nice workouts everyone!

Hi Lannette- I just missed you post. High fives on your inspirational workout today, well done. Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.