Daily Check-in Wednesday, November 30th, 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Caroline G hiit workout for 50 minutes (it was a bit too long) and added on 10 minutes of MPL.

So great to see everyone checking in each day. I am so thankful for you all!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning,

Great, Siobhan, on your Caroline G Hiit workout & 10 min more of MPL. :)

Annette, your Fat Blasting Taebo Cardio workout sounds fun ! and you added more intensity
on top of an already intense workout with your wrist weights ! Did you tackle your Christmas
decorating ?

Nora, great workout, as always, with Intensity Bootcamp (that's an oldie, but goodie) and
Kaleigh's Pyramid Style Hiit Cardio workout. Was that spinning? WTG. BTW: I
posted on yesterday's check in how to find the foam roller on Amazon. I don't know how
to post the link, but I did spell out how to get to it. I'm tech=challenged sometimes ! :)

Lannette, great job doing your Sauna (Face Yoga and massage) 20m, PV: 30 Min Full Body Flow & Sculpt (Light Weights, Light Ankle Weights, Celestine A. 2/25/22), Merrithew Kettlebell Plus: Innovative Strength (Soft KB) 36m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m Gettin' it done !

Today I did:

CatheLive Cardio Box: Arms & Abs--I did the whole workout, minus the Heavy Bag
section. My bag is downstairs and I was doing it upstairs, so it worked out to
36 min.

YT- Healthy Fit w/Ty- Upper Body Foam Roller Workout - 25 min. (this one was ok,
but I think I like Caroline Jordan's FR workouts more, as she seems to give more
instructions, modifications, etc.) I hope Cathe does this in her FR workouts, as well.

Have a good day !

Hi ladies,

Linda I got the decorating started but still have more to do.

Today I came to the gym and ended up doing a 90 minute Leg and Shoulder weight workout which included 20 minutes of sled work (starting with 5 plates because someone left it with 5 plates on it) . I took it up to 8 plates using the strap to pull is backwards and pushed it forward, ended with floorwork and a nice stretch. My legs will scream tomorrow.

Nice workouts everyone!!

See you tomorrow.

Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- Waves & :) Wonderful job on today's workout with: Today I did a Caroline G hiit workout for 50 minutes (it was a bit too long) and added on 10 minutes of MPL.
Thanks for reminding meI really need to check out MPL soon.

Linda- Bravo on today's workout with:

CatheLive Cardio Box: Arms & Abs--I did the whole workout, minus the Heavy Bag
section. My bag is downstairs and I was doing it upstairs, so it worked out to
36 min.

YT- Healthy Fit w/Ty- Upper Body Foam Roller Workout - 25 min. (this one was ok,
but I think I like Caroline Jordan's FR workouts more, as she seems to give more
instructions, modifications, etc.) I hope Cathe does this in her FR workouts, as well.

Thanks for the info the other day regaring the Foam roller. I did order one for DH. Its great to know YT has Foam Roller workouts on there and a good instructor name to check out.
WTG and high fives on your workout today. How are you liking the foam roller and the YT Foam Roller workouts?

Hello's & waves to Annette & Lannette:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Min Skipping Weight Loss Workout = 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Kettlebell Kickboxing Fusion- KB/KB- Lower Mix Two= 18 Min
LITE- Strong Stacked Sets: Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIP HOP vs EDM - 30 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 31 Min

Have a wonderful Wednesday;)

Nora

Hello everyone! Here I am, last to check in again.
Nice workouts for everyone today!

Today was:
- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- Stott Pilates Towel Workout 34m
- PV:25 Min Core Definition
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.