Daily Check-in Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Cathe's Xtrain Bi's and Tri's Burn Sets. I added on 15 minutes of MPL KB + bodyweight workout. I will do my own stretch now.

Great workouts yesterday everyone and I'm sure your body enjoyed the rest day, Nora.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Good morning all, hope your day is good.

Siobhan, great workout with Xtrain Bi‘s & Tri’s Burn Sets & MPL.

Great day at the gym, Annette!

Lannette, again you had a great workout mix with
PV Full Body Progressive Weight Training (Maeve M. Slant, Light Weights, Heavy Weights, 10/12/22) 31m & Stott Pilates Jumpboard Interval Training 36m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m. Wonderful mix of weights & Pilates!

enjoy your rest days Nora.

Today’s workouts:

Cathe Blender- STS Upper Body Strength - 35 min.
Bitgym Rowing workout on Amstel River/Canals in Amsterdam- 10 min.
Int. Pro app workout- Treadmill Walking & Boxing Combos - 20 min.

take care….

Good morning everyone;)

Siobhan- WTG and high fives on your workout today with :
a mix of Cathe's Xtrain Bi's and Tri's Burn Sets, added on 15 minutes of MPL KB + bodyweight workout, and sretch.
Bravo on your excellent workout today.

Annette- Awesome job on your gym day the other day:)

Lannette- High fives on your workout with:
PV Full Body Progressive Weight Training (Maeve M. Slant, Light Weights, Heavy Weights, 10/12/22) 31m & Stott Pilates Jumpboard Interval Training 36m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m. Wonderful mix of weights & Pilates! WTG & high fives!

Linda- Awesome job on today's workout with:
Cathe Blender- STS Upper Body Strength - 35 min.
Bitgym Rowing workout on Amstel River/Canals in Amsterdam- 10 min.
Int. Pro app workout- Treadmill Walking & Boxing Combos - 20 min.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Lower Body = 47 Min

Have a great Wednesday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

So I found a new Taebo on YouTube only uploaded 20 hours ago. It was about 27 minutes of Taebo and 15 minutes of weight work using some grip thing I remotely remember. I just used my wrist weights (that I had on throughout the cardio portion) and added holding 2 pound each walking weights. Total time was 42 minutes.

Great sweatfest!!

Nice workouts everyone.

Keep up the great work!!

I’m late again but better late than never. Another super busy day. My workout was:

- PV Mat Core Sculpt & Define (Vilmaliz B. Gliders, Foam Roller) 27m
- Stott Pilates Mini Stability Ball: Focus on Breathing & Muscular Release 45m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Vilmaliz is a new to me. Her class was really challenging but in a great way. The Stott WO complimented it better than I expected and both worked well after yesterday’s wo.

I don’t really get DOMS. It’s more like I’m aware of the muscles that I worked when I use them. I was thrilled that the muscles I had previously used to compensate with are quiet and the ones I’ve been working to wake up and strengthen got workout!

You are all so motivating! I can’t tell you how much I love reading your workout mixes each day!

I have a question. Have any of you used a curved treadmill? If so, what brand? How did you like it? We’re investigating treadmills and water rowers. Our treadmill is fine but getting old. We don’t presently have a rower.

Now that I said that about DOMS I’ll probably wake up incapacitated tomorrow. ☺️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.