Daily Check-in, Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Good morning ladies,

Great job Nora with
LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #2 Main Workout + Abs #1= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Team 2 TOWELS! - 50 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Hello to Siobhan & Annette !

Good workout yesterday, Lannette, with
- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m - PV 10 Min Breath work for Stress Reduction
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Lannette, your doggies are so cute ! I hope Hutch is feeling better this AM and got a good
night's sleep....Hope you did too !

Today workouts:

CatheLive-Metabolic Circuit (did the warmup, 1st half of workout & stretch) 25 min.

IFit- Bike & Box Workout #10 - 35 min.

Leslie Sansone- 1 mile Booster Walk - 16 min. ( my "booster" this time was my 1 lb. weighted balls)

YT- Caroline Jordan- 10 min. Full Body Foam Roller Recovery Workout. (Really liked this
little workout & the instructor.....she has "tons" of all different types of workouts on YT- I
looked thru alot of them. it was like being in a "candy store" LOL!

Ok, second thoughts on OPTP Super Soft foam roller..... I like it.....I love the density & how it felt. Nothing felt uncomfortable...I had 2 yoga blocks on "stand-by" if I needed to elevate my hands a little, but I didn't use them. (I read somewhere that the blocks can help in that way) So, I am pretty happy about the roller, glad I got it. My only concern is that it will hold up, it's so light, etc....anyway, I am going to try and use it periodically between now & the end of January, cause Amazon has free returns until Jan. 23rd I believe. I will not return it unless it falls apart ! I do think it and all foam rollers are a little over-priced tho'. On the other hand, what isn't ? :)

Everyone have a good day ! Enjoy your workouts.....

Last edited:
Good morning ladies;)

Siobhan- Waves & Happy Thanksiving Wishes, oh wait, in Canada I guess they already celebrated. Oh well, Happy and healthy wishes for you and family.

Linda- Amazing workout today with lots of fun and variety with:

CatheLive-Metabolic Circuit (did the warmup, 1st half of workout & stretch) 25 min.
IFit- Bike & Box Workout #10 - 35 min.
Leslie Sansone- 1 mile Booster Walk - 16 min. ( my "booster" this time was my 1 lb. weighted balls)
YT- Caroline Jordan- 10 min. Full Body Foam Roller Recovery Workout. Nice to know she has YT videos. If I remember correctly I think she did a Cardio Coach workout I want to say volume 5 or 6 something like that. Good stuff, Oh yat you got your foam roller. So, where did you get it from? If Amazon please provide link. I may need to get one for DH.

Annette- Congrats! You got a gym workout in while being careful with injured hand. WTG on your 75 minute Uper Body weight workout with Db's, BB, and cables plus floor workfor abs, legs & glutes. Then you went home and added on some YT Taebo
gym and did a 75 minute upper body weight workout including barbell chest press, dumbbells, cables, and machines plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. Then went home and did the newest Taebo on YouTube that was 35 minutes. Wow!! Double high fives!
You are amazing, keep up the great job on your workouts as long as you don't over do it with bad hand.;)

Lannette- Great workout yesterday with:
- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m - PV 10 Min Breath work for Stress Reduction

Very nicely done great work. OMG your puppers are soo cute! Little hutch did not look too happy. Poor little guy. I hope all went well at the vets. He'll feel better in a day or so. Its good he's got buddies. I bet they are quite the gang.

Here's today's workout:

Intensity Series- Pyramid Lower Body- Pyramid Down Only= 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 min Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min

Have a peaceful & thankful Pre-Thanksgiving day!:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)

Nora

Hi everyone! Today was:

- Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- PV 15 Min Core Definition (PBall Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21)
- Stott Pilates Stability Barre Training with Reformer & Cardio Rebounder 39m
- Treadmill 15m

Hutch is still recovering but eating like a champ. We both slept well. He even came to me for his regular dental care this morning.

Linda - Nice selection of workouts! Bike and Box- I was initially picturing a box that you jump onto. Then I realized it’s probably air boxing?

I’m glad you like your foam roller. I bet it’ll wear well. Mine is only one firmness above yours and after 8 years it looks like new. I agree about the prices. They’ve really gone up.

I’m enjoying learning new ways to use my FRs. I recently did a PV where Maeve had you roll before the workout to improve blood flow and warm you up. I was skeptical but ended up really liking it.

Annette - Thank you for your kind response concerning Hutch. I hope things are getting back to normal for you.

Siobhan - Hope you have a wonderful day!

Nora - We were posting together. Really excellent workout! Thanks for the kind words about Hutch. Our dogs provide more hours of silly fun than anyone can imagine.

Gotta run. Today is DHs birthday. I was up early baking a cake and wrapping his gifts. I need to go grab something to eat. I blew off eating earlier.

Hey Nora, yes I got it from Amazon. I don’t know how to do a link, I can be tech-challenged sometimes, :), but if you go to Amazon and in the search bar, type in OPTP Super Soft foam roller, it should come up….it’s 36 inches, and a light blue (teal) color,
(solid color) $59.95.

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did a 45 minute leg workout with machines and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. My back is hurting from yesterday not sure what I did other than our bed is not great.

Then I did 37 minutes on the elliptical for some cardio.

Nice workouts everyone.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Hey Lannette, yes, IFit’s Bike & Box Series is 10 workouts….each one is alternating intervals of 3 min. On bike and 3 min. Of boxing combos on floor. Each one is 30+ min.
including warmup, preview of boxing moves & floor stretching. I love them…:)

Nora, I don’t believe Caroline Jordan was in any Cardio Coaches….I believe in #5 there was a Carolyn something….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.