Daily Check-in, Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Good morning girls...

I was back on last night and commented on everyone's great workouts in yesterday's post. Once again,
great workouts for all !

Today's workouts:

Blender- STS 1.0 - Back - 25 min.
Peloton- 10 min Low Impact Ride
YT- CrossRope- 6 min. Jump Rope & Dumbbells Workout

Have a good Day !

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Lite PHA - it was enduring. I added on a 15 minute MPL stretch.

Thanks for the correction Linda. It was Nora who broke her arm. Nora, I'm glad MPL is helping with that. I must check out his shoulder mobility workout or, as Sydney Cummings pronounces it "sho-der". Is that a midwest accent 'cos Millionaire Hoy pronounces some words similarly. No "L's".

And Annette! You drive a truck? Wow. I like to be low to the ground so I drive a Volkswagen Station Wagon. I love the glass roof.

Linda - Nice workout you fit in this early morning.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Yes, Siobhan I drive a Yukon XL SUV we call it the truck. LOL! Oh with an extra long bed but the XL in the name may mean that, what do I know I just drive it.

Today I finally made it to the gym and did an 82 minute weight workout including barbell, dumbbells, machine , sled ( broke my record from last week, did 10 (45 pound plates plus a 10 and a 5 pound plates) so 5 over last week's record, plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch. I am beat.

Nice workouts ladies!! Keep up the great work!!

See you tomorrow.

Hi again…great job Annette with your 82 min. Weight workout at the gym, and another
record broken. Yay!

Good one, Siobhan, choosing Lite PHA and MPL….

Hello to Nora….

Hi girls! ust a brief note. I had a hair appioinment and errands and did not workout today. I fell a couple of hours ago so I will se how I feel and move tomorrow before I decide. I have working out on my schedule tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll be ok.

Great job on all your workouts;)

Blessings to all,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.