Daily Check in Wednesday March 25th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I managed only a 30 minute lower body Milhoy workout. I didn't sleep well last night (double espresso at 3pm was not a good idea). I am glad to do something as I just love working out :).

Annette: did you try unplugging your stove and plugging it back in? We once had that happen. It was something to do with the self cleaning timer suddenly locking up the oven when I never even had it on. It was the beginning of the end for the stove.

Have a great day everyone. Now to stretch!

Hi all

Today was the original PHA plus Abs. I doubt I will walk today as it’s cold and rainy. I definitely will get my yoga in. It’s keeping me sane during this time.

Ceci I love my espresso as well but I can only do it in the AM. I do green tea in the afternoon.

Annette bummer on the stove. I don’t think I would allow a repair man in my house now. I would just buy a new one if it’s older.

Have a great day

Hi ladies,

Ceci, we will try that.

Today I did my own Tribal Circuit 1 with some changes that I think will work better. It was 45 minutes long.

Then I did KCM Combos premix off of TLC. It was 32 min. long.

Then for old times, I pulled out Cathe's CTX (cross train express) and did 2 of the ab sections plus my own stretch which was about 20 minutes (18 minutes for the 2 ab sections and my own 2 minute stretch).

Now I am finished, just need to retype the 1st workout with my changes.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.