Daily Check in Wednesday, March 13th, 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post my workout yesterday. I did RWH premix of back and biceps (39 minutes) and added on 15 minutes of BJ Gaddour weighted abs workout.

Today I did a 58 minute workout from YT Move with Nicole. I have not taken a rest day in 11 days so I did this. It was really really good!

I loved seeing everyone's conversations from yesterday and your workout choices. Geesh - 80 minutes at the gym, Annette. I admire your stamina.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies! Nice workout yesterday & today Siobhan. Alot of good stuff!

Today's workouts:

IFit' "Muscular & Cardio Endurance" Studio Treadmill workout - 35 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 72- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Bodyweight EMOM
Blender Add-on: "Jump Rope & Deadlifts" - 13 min.
The Firm-Slim & Trim- Bonus workout- "Twist your Belly Flat" med ball ab w/o - 9 min.
(I hadn't done this little bonus workout before- it was good!)

That's it......enjoy your day & workouts!

Happy Wednesday to all! Really nice workouts yesterday! I enjoy reading and then looking up those that aren’t familiar.

Today I did Slings: Side to Side and All Around Agile and Strong 27m + Essentrics Ultimate Stretch: Muscle Release 30m - This Essentrics stretch is one of my all time favorite Essentrics sessions.

Anita: Not sure if you’re reading at all but wanted to say that I’m wishing you a speedy and uncomplicated path to healing.

Happy Wednesday everyone:)

Siobhan- Great workout yesterday with :

RWH- premix of back and biceps = 39 Min - Good Stuff!
BJ Gaddour Weighted Abs= 15 Min- good job!

Then todfay's workout with:
YT Move with Nicole = 58 Min - Sounds like this was a nice workout that fit the bill.

Bravo on your workouts and definately tale that well deserved rest day. Have a wonderful Wednesday;)

Linda- Great job with today's workout with:

IFit' "Muscular & Cardio Endurance" Studio Treadmill workout - 35 min. - sounds good
Hydrow Circuit Training # 72- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Bodyweight EMOM -Awesome stuff
Blender Add-on: "Jump Rope & Deadlifts" - 13 min. -Ooh neat combo- Nice blender one!
The Firm-Slim & Trim- Bonus workout- "Twist your Belly Flat" med ball ab w/o - 9 min.
(I hadn't done this little bonus workout before- it was good!) I don't have that one. The Firm has so many good ones it's hard to choose. Really good stuff and I loved Med ball abs.

Bravo on all those challending & fun workouts WTG & High fives! Now go have fun Wedensday;)

Lannette- Wonderful workouts today from you with:

Slings: Side to Side and All Around Agile and Strong= 27 Min
Essentrics Ultimate Stretch: Muscle Release = 30 Min - Sounds amazing! Good one!

WTG & high fives on your workouts today and for stretching, very important.
Have blessed and wonderful Wednesday;)

Annette- Wow! Another steller 80 Min gym workout yesterday, love your stamina and how inspirational your workouts are, Bravo!! You are rocking those workouts, big time.
WTG & double high fives. Have a good workout today and a blessed day;)

Anita- sending you healing prayers and well wishes. Feel better!

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- INTENSE Fat Burn!-| 30-Min Indoor Cycling Workout = 32 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - Get rid of your hunchback in 10 minutes a day! 10-min Posture Workout= 12 Min
KCM 30MTF- "Raw" Lean Physique- Workout #1 Kick box NRG= 31 Min

That's it for me today feeling the DOMS after all the weights yesterday, taking it easy today.

Have a blessed day everyone;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 52 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Spending the afternoon with a friend in celebration of my 60th birthday today! Boy that number is hard to type.

Nice workouts ladies keep up the great work!!

Another nice workout Lannette with Slings: Side to Side and All Around Agile and Strong 27m + Essentrics Ultimate Stretch: Muscle Release 30m

Nora, nice combo of YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- INTENSE Fat Burn!-| 30-Min Indoor Cycling Workout & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - Get rid of your hunchback in 10 minutes a day! 10-min Posture Workout finishing with KCM 30MTF- "Raw" Lean Physique- Workout #1 Kick box NRG= 31 Min. I see you got Kelly’s latest. I didn’t order them.

Annette, Happy 60th! Enjoy your birthday! You’re only as old as you feel!
nice birthday workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.