Daily Check-In Wednesday June 29

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Ladies!

Today for me will be KickMax and some ab work. I am really dragging again this morning but I am not crawling back into bed!

Hello to all that follow, enjoy your day!

Tammy

Good morning all....

I've been awake since 2 a.m... don't you just love those nights!! **yawn**. Yesterday was IMAX3 which was awesome and the CoreMax premix - Balanced Core.

Today MIS is on my schedule. I just hope I don't drop a weight on my head after four hours sleep and reduced caffeine. Do you know tempting it was this morning to make 100% caffeinated coffee and make it strong??!! I resisted... but I'll sure I'll be paying the price this afternoon.

Morning ladies!

Feeling sore but good after IM3/ME yesterday. I can really see my endurance increasing and it is so exciting.

Just chilling w/ my baby today. Maybe we will stroll around the mall as it is so humid & yucky out again today.

Happy hump day to everyone :)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Good Morning Everyone!

I did Imax & PS abs this morning. Boy, I've done Imax many times but today it really kicked my butt! Halfway through, I lowered my step and by the last blast I SUPER motified the whole thing....did a few jacks (FORGET the air jacks and tucks! OMG) and walked in place.
It never fails to surprise me when a workout I've "mastered" many times before, comes out of the blue & flattens me like that!
I guess there are a variety of reasons......in my case I ate JUNK last night. A handful of dark chocolate promises and some combos. NOT food I normally consider a healthy bedtime snack but hey.....it's that nasty pms bug again. x(
Now, I will make it my goal to remember how rotten I felt trying to get thru my workout....tonight when I want to snack again. That remembering is always my problem at this time of the month!! grrrr

At least my workout is behind me and I'm ready to start my day!!

Hope you all have great workouts & a happy Wednesday!:)

Good morning Fit Friends

I tried out my High step this morning w/ HSC. It was great. It felt pretty easy, but I'm trying to keep things light so I kept my step low and I can work my way up slowly.

Tammy- Good job getting up! You'll adjust. Keep at it.

Jane- Maybe you can get a power nap in later.

Debbie-Have fun at the mall!

Becky- That PMS bug should be squashed!:7

Have a great day everyone!
Kali

Hello, Fit Women!

Today was CTX Kickbox & abs w/15 lbs. weight. I am doing Cathe's May rotation 1 body part. Today I did chest.

It is raining here. That stinks because I was planning to take my kids to the beach. Now what can we do? Maybe I'll take them downtown to the museums.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Women,

Yesterday was Tri's and Bi's and Shoulders from Legs and Shoulders. I did front raises with 10#'s for all three sets! I am thrilled I pushed myself to do it to the end with the help of Nirvana. Had the music cranked up to the max with my head set on. LOL!

Woke up with a head ache this morning so not starting off well. DH got up around 3am and I couldn't fall back asleep as he was alittle noisy this morning, and he usually is quiet not to disturb me.

Gonna do Chest and Boot Camp cardio today and Clean Max.

Have a great workout everyone!

Charlotte~~

Good morning,

Great workouts everyone!

Today was Christi Solid Gold Cardio and ab hits.

Tomorrow we are heading up to Cedar Point for a few days, so I won't be checking in. I am taking workout gear along so we will see what I can do in the fitness room of the hotel, but we are praying for good weather so we can have some fun!

Before we leave I am going to do Bootcamp. Have a great couple of days!

Morning Everyone,

Today is PLB and walking lunges. I am going to increase from the 200 that Cathe has on the rotation. See how many more I can do before I die. x( Also have softball tonight.

Have a great day!

Laurie Mac

Good morning all. Today is legs and back and ab ripped P90X. I am not following the eating plan P90X but I am eating clean.I still waiting a Beachbody answer about the extrange charges. Have a great day everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Good morning, ladies!

Last night I squeezed in PUB and GS Legs, Timesaver and Floorwork. I think I overdid the lunges and squats so I'll have to modify next time. I really like the core work in PUB. This morning was a Kick Max timesaver w/o leg conditioning drills and the first 2 combos of SJP. I can't find my KPC dvd and I'm FREAKING OUT!!!

I'm loaning my g/f Basic Step and Body Fusion, Core Max and Kick Max. I also gave her my band to use for Body Fusion. Can't wait to see how she likes them. Maybe another Cathe convert will be born!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Angie

Good morning all!

I'm sleepy today... ugh. Oh well, almost over the hump, and then I've got a nice long 4-day weekend. (We'll be building a big deck, but that's beside the point - it's still time off from sitting at this desk all day!) ;)

This morning I did GS Legs and my butt is fried! Yippee! I hope I get DOMS tomorrow. :D

Okay, I tried something new today, and I think that I like it! We'll see tomorrow, though!

Today was light cardio day becasue my legs are killing me from my workout yesterday, so I did Step Heat (a good oldie!) and I did arms. Man oh man. I did:
3x20 pushups on my toes
2x10 diamond pushups (mostly on my toes)
2x5 down-dog up-dog pushups (OUCH!!!!!)
and then 10 more push ups after that.

If I don't have the sexiest arms after a month of this, than there is no hope for me!;(

Have a great day all!!!
Missy

Morning everyone!

Oooooooooooh, dragging myself out of bed was rough this morning. But at least DD is feeling better and is off on her end of the year class trip today.

Yesterday, after my 4 mile run in the a.m., I did ME last night.

Tonight I have KPC on the schedule, as I didn't get to it on Monday night.

Have a great day. Stay cool.:)

Good Morning.

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. Between the major DOMS I had and the fact that I was out of the house until 8pm last night, there was no exercising for this momma! lol That's okay...my body needed the rest after MIS!

Today I would like to give Body Max a whirl but I don't think I'll have the time to do the entire work out so I think I'm gonna skip the power circuit interval portion and just do the step aerobics and upper body work. That with w/u and stretch will still be over an hour long!

Well, off to put on my work out clothes! Hope everyone has a great day!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Good Morning Fit Ladies,

I did HSC this morning, and BB Great buns, great abs. I am feeling my abs and buns already. Now is work max.

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning,

This morning I did Christie Taylor's Still Steppin'. Fun, fun, fun!

Fit Over 40 - Great upper body workout yesterday! I can't imagine adding any extra upper body work following ME. Glad you finally posted!

Tammy - You pulled a Jes, yesterday! In my undergraduate days, I remember a few times I would get up to work out, and end up falling asleep on the living room floor x(

Laurie - I loved hearing about Faith's (?) graduation yesterday! Were the Dr. Seuss quotes from "Oh The Places You'll Go?" I love that one. And yes, I get real bad simple carb cravings when I'm tired. I think it has something to do with blood sugar levels.

Jane - resist!! You are doing a great job. Even after a few months of being caffiene free, I still occasionally find myself wanting a strong cup of coffee. But for me, I know that if I have one cup, I'll be back to having at least two cups a days, in the blink of an eye.

Becky - it may not be the junk food last night that's dragging you down today, but the hormonal shift. The increased progesterone in your system after ovulation generally gives women more stamina, and when that drops at the start of menstruation, estrogen becomes the dominant hormone and women will typically have less stamina (become breathless quicker, feel a bit weaker/more fatigued). Some women are more sensitive to these hormonal shifts than are others.

Conni - how does Christi's Solid Gold Step compare to her other workouts? I'm thinking of getting it, but would like to hear some feedback about it first. Have a great time at Cedar Point!!

Angie - you're brave, letting your Cathe workouts out of the house!
I hope you find KPC soon!! That would freak me out, too! And I like your combination of KickMax with SJP hi/lo. Neat!

Missy - what are diamond push ups? Your workout sounds gruelling! Ouch!

Wendy - enjoy Body Max! It's a toughie! Have you got your Club Step and High Step yet?

This morning I was sitting on the couch and put my hand on my belly. There was a spot by my right rib that felt seriously bruised, about the size of my palm. I rubbed it a bit, when all of a sudden the baby did some kind of wild gymnastics routine, and then the pain was gone. She's starting to get crowded in there, I think. And stronger, too. Last night a couple of her kicks woke me up, because they actually hurt. She's a very active baby, that's for sure!

Have a great day everyone,
Sandra

Hey Sandra: when they're active inside, they're active outside!

This morning I did IMAX 2 and fast-forwarded through the recoveries--at A. Jock's suggestion. It made it even more fun as it FLEW by. Really the step portions are not the difficult, so they do serve as recovery. I think I may do that from now on!

I also did abs from MIS and tonight I'm supposed to do PUB premix down. We'll see if it happens!

Gotta run!

Today will be pub and some ab work. I am still deciding on what to do fro cardio. I was thinking of KPC or body max. I do love those long workouts like bodymax. I am still thrilled about doing 32 on toe push-ups the other day. I think I can do more. In fact I think I will try it today and see how many I can do in a row. If anyone has any great ideas for a long cardio routine even mix and match from different workouts I will be willing to hear about it. I just dont seem to care for the kickboxing workouts that much but I know they are good for the legs. Have a nice day everyone!

Terri

Hi all, boy do I have abdominal DOMS today from yesterday's new workout!!:eek: :+ It literally hurt to pick up the barbell today because of it.

But I did (with much coaching myself and telling myself that I could do it, nothing like giving yourself a pep talk,LOL)Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders today!!:D I have never had to talk myself through a workout like I did today.sigh. But thankfully legs is over for the week and I can relax and enjoy my cardio and upper body workouts for the rest of the week.:D

Hope you all have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.