Daily Check in Wednesday June 24th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

It's great to see us all checking in and sharing our workouts. I love the energy of this larger group of women sharing.

Today I did a 30 minute Milhoy lower body workout + 200 KB swings + my own stretch

Lanette - who is KY? I just can't figure that out.

enjoy your day everyone.

Good Morning everyone! It’s still steamy here but it’s supposed to break tonight.

Ceci, KY is short for Kundalini Yoga. I practice daily. Some days more than others. It helped me come back from a serious neck injury without surgery. It loosens my spine and works out the kinks, mental and physical before I workout. I use a whole range of DVDs so I just list it as “KY” - sorry for the confusion. It’s like my warm-up for the big event.

KY & Timesaver #4 this morning and another drencher. I’m really enjoying this week’s WOs.

Ceci, I eventually want to get back to mixing in some Kettlebells. My shoulder and upper chest area isn’t quite balanced and strong enough yet

Hi ladies,

Yes, Ceci, larger group brings back the good ole days when our check in was really popular.

Today I taught my Tribal Circuit 1 routine to 2 ladies. We had fun. It was ~44 minutes long.

Then I did 30 minutes of weight work total body but focusing on biceps this week. This included floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Beautiful day today. Tomorrow I plan on going to the pool.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi all

Today was RWH LI Hiit 1 and 2 plus Abs and yoga.

Lanette - I tried to do at least a short yoga practice everyday. It helps manage my stress really well.

Have a great day.

Hi all

Today was RWH LI Hiit 1 and 2 plus Abs and yoga.

Lanette - I tried to do at least a short yoga practice everyday. It helps manage my stress really well.

Have a great day.
I also value yoga for stress reduction. I see you do RWH. How do you like the set? I really want to buy it but have been waiting for it to be a Daily Special.
jacmar - it’s Lisa, am I right? I’m trying to connect everybody’s names with their user names.

Hello ladies,

Today was Jessica Smith Steady State Cardio & WS3 Pilates & Yoga. I am trying to do longer workouts now as my stamina and endurance is increasing. Have a great day everybody!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.