Daily Check in Wednesday July 15th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Midway through July already. What a year!

Today I did Milhoy - an upper body workout for 40 minutes.

annette - my daughter has been in the throws of an implant for a while. the pandemic slowed things down + the fact she lives in another city right now. she is not pleased cos it's her front tooth

glad to see everyone checking in and getting your fitness in.

have a great day.

Hey Everyone!

Today was KY & Cathe Lean & Mean. Another light WO day as I’m still feeling a bit off.

Have a great day!

Lannette

Hi ladies,

I feel so accomplished today.:D I did my first Cathe intermediate step workout. I did Cardio & Weights (heavy weights only). I subbed a couple of moves because of heavy carpeting, but I actually followed along quite nicely.

Today is my youngest daughter's 30th birthday. I'm glad I'm not 30...lol!

Have a great day all.

Hi ladies,

I feel so accomplished today.:D I did my first Cathe intermediate step workout. I did Cardio & Weights (heavy weights only). I subbed a couple of moves because of heavy carpeting, but I actually followed along quite nicely.

Today is my youngest daughter's 30th birthday. I'm glad I'm not 30...lol!

Have a great day all.
Congratulations Sherri! That my all time favorite Cathe WO!

Congrats to your daughter as well.

Lannette

Hi gals,

Today I had 1 lady and we did my 140-150bpm Freestyle kickboxing workout which was about 48 minutes long. We had fun and worked up a good sweat.

Then I did 40 minutes of dumbbell weight work doing mostly drop sets. Should feel it tomorrow.

In between I did 12 minutes on the elliptical, had to use a different elliptical and I didn't like the machine.

Have a great day and workout!!

Ceci, I hope your daughter gets her implant soon. Mine was delayed due the COVID-19 thing too.

Hi all

Today was All Out LI Hiit and Yoga.

Sherri I would not want to be 30 again either! Time does go so fast with kids. I cannot believe mine are 23 and 25!

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.