Daily Check-in Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hi ladies,

Today I managed to do 30 minutes of a YouTube Taebo holding my 2 pound weights. I broke a sweat.

I will do some weight work later and floorwork later also.

Stitches out tomorrow!!!!

Have a great workout!!

Good morning ladies:)

Hello's and waves to: Siobhan, Linda, & Lannette;)

Annette- Wow! you got tons of stuff done yesterday,high fives! Great job on putting away Christmas decorations, that's a job. I bet you are looking forward to getting stitches removed tomorrow when you see the doctor. You are way ahead of me, I salute you:) Nicely done on modifying on Cardio Kickboxing workout yesterday for 25 minute cardio burn and later added on weights & floor work. Bravo & double high fives!!;)

Today's workout was : 30 minutes of a YouTube Taebo holding 2 pound weights, and plan to add on later weight and floor work later. WTG Cathelete, way to be amazing:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycle- I'll take one of each!= 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20 Min Fat burn-This is WAY more fun than regular exercise! = 21 Min
ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast = 49 Min
KCM- 30MTF- Abs & Core- HGI Bonus Waistline= 9 Min

Enjoy wonderful Wednesday;)

Nora

Hey everyone!!!
great job Nora & Annette on your workouts….. Good luck tomorrow Annette with getting them stitches out…

I had chiropractor appt this afternoon so I guess a rest day today for me….
have a good evening.

Hi again,

Add in 30 minutes of weight work for biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest and back plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.