Daily Check-in, Wednesday, February 14, 2024...Happy Valentines Day!!

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Kickbox, High Step, & Weights" - 21 min.
Blender- "Hiit Circuit Core Express # 2- 21 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 47- 20 min. Rowing & Weights Upper Body EMOM

Annette, I hope your condition will remain stable...do you have to follow any special diet, etc? I know you are a warrior with your workouts and hopefully that is helping keeping active...

Anita, glad you checked in and you certainly have had a busy and should I say, stressful, week. I hope you are feeling better and will be back with your workouts as soon as you are feeling up to it!

Waves to Siobhan, Lannette & Nora!

Hi ladies,

Linda, no, no special diet. There is really nothing that a person can do , I mean I could go all vegetarian but then I would starve because I hate most vegetables and vegetables with taste mostly have bad textures . Protein is hard on the kidneys but he does not think that I eat enough to make a difference.

Today I did a Michael Armstrong Cardio Combat Full Body (taebo like) kickboxing workout off YouTube which was 43 minutes and I wore my boxing gloves for part of it.

Now I have a consultation with my oral surgeon at noon.

Linda, you had a nice variety today.

Hellos to all who follow.

I just read through yesterday’s thread. Lots going on.

Annette: I hope your condition stays stable. Your inability to taste must make following a renal diet extra challenging. (We were posting at the same time.) :)

Anita: What a crazy time you’ve had! I’m glad you were able to enjoy the game. I hope your daughter has a great birthday and you’re able to get your workout in as planned.

Today I did ICE To The Mat: Legs & Glutes 49m & Deep Squats and Arc Extensions 10m

Anita, good luck on STS Meso 2, Week 2, Disc 16, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps — 64 minutes & Core Max #1 No Equipment Abs — 20 mins Wishing your daughter a Happy
Birthday!

Annette, good workout doing a Michael Armstrong Cardio Combat Full Body kickboxing workout on YouTube -43 minutes….good luck at your appointment today…

Lannette, nice workout doing ICE To The Mat: Legs & Glutes 49m & Deep Squats and Arc Extensions 10m. Way to get it done!

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Wow! Great Valentine's workout today with:

Blender- "Kickbox, High Step, & Weights" - 21 min.- I love that blender combo, so good.
Blender- "Hiit Circuit Core Express # 2- 21 min. - Love, core, circuit and express workouts and you nailed them all -in- one- that's a keeper.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 47- 20 min. Rowing & Weights Upper Body EMOM- great combo Rowing & weights, what's not to love;)

High five and Excellent job on today's workout, done and dusted! Have a good day and Happy Valentine's day;)

Annette- It's difficult I can imagine. Just do what you know works for you food,exercise etc.. Just take care of you to in your daily routine and want your condition to stay stabilized.
I'm putting you on my prayer list and believing good thoughts for you.

Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Michael Armstrong- Combat Full Body= 43 Min w/boxing gloves
I hope all goes well with Oral Surgeon consult.

Happy Valentine's day and blessed day;)

Lannette- Good job on yourt workout with:

ICE To The Mat: Legs & Glutes = 49 min
Deep Squats and Arc Extensions 10min

I know ICE TTM is a fun one, that sounds good. I'm familiar with Arc Extensions. Deep squats are challening- all good sounding stuff! WTG!
Have great day and Happy Valentine's day!:)

Siobhan- Hello's & waves and hope that you are well and doing fine. Have a nice day and a Happy Valentine's day;)

Anita- Oh man that does not sound fun, been there done that, no longer an issue for me. Congrats and Happy birthday to your daughter. Feel better soon and when your feeling up to it the workouts will wait for you, no worries there.
Just take care and be well. Have a nice day & Happy Valentine's Day:;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-15 minute FULL STANDING Arms & Shoulders = 17 Min
Les Mills Pump- Pump 'N Shred= 48 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-20-minute MOOD-BOOSTING Indoor Cycling Workout! = 22 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Quick & INTENSE 10-minute Cycling Workout | THE JOURNEY ENCORE!= 10 Min

Have a great day & a happy Valentine's Day ladies;)

Nora

Boy, Nora, you had a great sounding workout today: YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-15 minute FULL STANDING Arms & Shoulders = 17 Min, Les Mills Pump- Pump 'N Shred= 48 Min , YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-20-minute MOOD-BOOSTING Indoor Cycling Workout! = 22 Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Quick & INTENSE 10-minute Cycling Workout | THE JOURNEY ENCORE!= 10 Min. What’s not to love…on Valentines Day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.