Daily Check in, Wednesday December 30

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
ICE Upper body and core 2 today. Needed to increase weights to get anything out of this ..

Hi Conni,

Too intermediate for you? I will keep that in mind. Mine have got to be on their way soon.

Today I did Hiit 40/20 - goodness, when was the last time I did that one? short, quick and to the point. I loved it. I added on 25 minutes of TTapp.

See you all tomorrow. Enjoy your workouts!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Today was 30 min. of the Fat Blasting Taebo workout then 30 min. at the gym doing weights.

Have a great day!!

Oh and I am looking at the Rock'em Sock'em workout out of the ICE series it looks good. All the others require a step for the cardio and I can't do step anymore.

Hi ladies today I did cross fire. The last few days I did not manage to do any w/o, I was too busy. My father left my house this afternoon after one month. His recovery and therapies after the hip surgery have been completed, so hopefully I will go back to my routines. I miss them! I havent received Ice yet, I will use it for recovery weeks or when I feel I need to slow it down and take a rest from Cathe's advanced w/s. Have a good day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.