Daily Check-In, Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Ha Ha! We both started thread! I just copied mine over!

Good morning everybody!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 9- Boss Bands-Total Body" -20 min.
Blender- "Total Body with weights" - 27 min.
IFit- "12 Days of Christmas Treadmill Bootcamp" - 34 min. (Fun!)

That's the roundup for today! Have a good day & workouts!

Wrap Max is officially done. It only took 5 hours. :D My fingers were frozen and my back was achy when I finally finished, but I don’t have to spend Christmas Eve in my attic now. Win win.

Today’s workout is LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split. I’ll attempt it. It’s only 39 minutes. You can do anything for 39 minutes, right? We shallllll seeeeee.

Taking the dog to the groomer for his Xmas glow up. And the Boy (15) for yet another followup on his broken ankle. Hopefully, he gets the go ahead today to start walking exclusively on the boot and no more crutches. He’s so tired of them. And I don’t blame him. After 6 weeks of crutches I would be a grouchy grinch, too.

Great workout, Linda, with:

Sounds like a winner!

Wrap Max is officially done. It only took 5 hours. :D My fingers were frozen and my back was achy when I finally finished,
Yay! I bet you are glad that's done! :)

Today’s workout is LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split.
Sounds good.... 39 min. You CAN do it!

Good luck taking doggie to groomer, and son to see about his ankle. hope both goes
good. I should have taken Jack for a bath before it got so cold, he hasn't had one
forever........but he's inside all the time and never outside by himself. I do have some
of those grooming wipes that I use on him sometimes. He's scared to death for a
bath! Shakes like crazy....

I should have taken Jack for a bath before it got so cold, he hasn't had one
forever........but he's inside all the time and never outside by himself. I do have some
of those grooming wipes that I use on him sometimes. He's scared to death for a
bath! Shakes like crazy....
We have a Golden Retriever who is also inside almost all the time. But if you’ve ever owned a Golden — you know they shed like five dogs! Their coats can get pretty matted if they aren’t well groomed. And we end up with tumbleweeds of hair rolling all over the house.

Goldens love the water, so baths are pretty low drama. But the funniest thing is that has gotten so spoiled by being blow-dried at the groomer that when I am blowing leaves, he will stand in front of me on purpose in order to get leaves all over him for the express purpose of being “blow dried”. He just grins and grins until he’s clean. Then we move five feet and he plops down. Repeat. Move five feet. Repeat. Move five feet. Repeat.

ETA: today, Friday and Saturday are all fasting days. Plus I have my monthly friend. So my workouts are going to be interesting. Doing my best. So relieved Wrap Max is in the bag. That would have been a nightmare.

Workout complete. I modified for energy and hunger :D but all in all, a good workout.

Trash Max (loads of breaking down and hauling out boxes) is up next.

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical on the Fat Burn mode, tried going lower , like in a squat position, when going backwards, I should feel that later. Then I did about 17 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

So that is it for today. Gotta run some errands.

Oh and my Cathe DVD came yesterday, YAY!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 2.0 for lower body II (premix of 2 sets only - 42 minutes) and added on ICE chiseled upper body for biceps - 1 set - 5 minutes.

Nice workouts today ladies. I hope you got your workout in yesterday Nora.
Anita - my wrapping is also finished. What a relief. I don't mind shopping but I dislike the wrapping. It takes so much time.

Have a great day everyone.

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Awesome workout today with:

Your workout does sound fun and festive, lots of good stuff. Have a great day;)

Anita- Thanks for starting us off.. Nice festive pre- workout with wrap max and that does sound like a workout, and now you can warm up your fingers.
Great job on today's workout with:

LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split= 39 Min nice workout, that one will get ya.
wow the other half of your workout taking dog to groomer and follow up doctor visits for the kids. Bravo thatis a chroe and workout in my books. Have a great day;) Merry Crutchless Christmas to your kiddo.

Annette- enjoy your Wednesday with or wtihout a workout, take care and Merry Christmas!:)

Siobhan- Waves and hello's. I hope you are having a great day. Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Lower Body Only = 35 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling -30-min HIGH-ENERGY METABOLIC BOOST Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min

Merry Christmas ;)

Nora

Great job Annette with 50 min on elliptical & floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

Siobhan, nice mix of 2.0 for lower body II (premix of 2 sets only - 42 minutes) and ICE chiseled upper body for biceps - 1 set - 5 minutes. Little upper body & alot of lower body!

Equally great workout Nora doing High Reps- Lower Body Only = 35 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling -30-min HIGH-ENERGY METABOLIC BOOST Indoor Cycling Class Nice mix of cardio & Lower Body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.