Daily Check-in, Wednesday, December 13, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning girls!

Hope you all have a nice day.....

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 3- Shoulders" - 20 min.
Blender- "Fit Split-STS 2 Total Body - 25 min.
IFit- "Choctaw Legends" Treadmill walk, SE Oklahoma - 20 min. ( still hunting for BigFoot!) :)

That's it for me today......have a good one!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain for bi's and tri's - no cooldown (34 minutes). I added on 10 minutes of MPL.

I've been baking in the mornings before working out which has been so helpful. My baking is finally done!!! Good luck with your baking Annette. What do you plan to bake? Sally's Baking Addiction and Bigger Bolder Baking have really good recipes. I am allergic to milk and bake with butter only so.... the breathing and scratching has been a daily challenge (I only take a tiny bite for quality control purposes :( ).

Nice workout today, Linda. I love your 12 days of fitness series.

Great workouts from everyone yesterday - well, mostly everyone. I hope you are feeling better Anita.

Have a great day!!!

(((((((I’M BACK))))))))

Took a look at my calendar and realized I hadn’t had a deload week since October. That, combined with general holiday craziness (and probably a hormone drop) gave me a serious bout of exhaustion. After a mini-deload from last Friday through Tuesday (with Xtrain legs as a hiatus from rest on Monday) and a really good night’s sleep — it feels like I’m firing on all 12 again.

Rotation for today calls for LIS Total Body Trisets: Upper Body 56 minutes
Going to the dungeon to knock it out.

Good job on 12 Days of Fitness, Linda! But I’m honestly disappointed that you still havent found Bigfoot. :D

Good job on Xtrain Bis and Tris, Siobhan! I’ve been doing that one a lot for the past rotation. It’s a good one. What are you baking today?

Done! Came back stronger and better. Always remember: YOU NEED A DE LOAD WEEK. And if you don’t take one, your body will make you take one, either through exhaustion or illness. Take a de load week! (Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk)

Done! Came back stronger and better
YAY! Glad you're up & at 'em! :) especially on getting in LIS Total Body Trisets: Upper Body 56 minutes (wow) done! I agree on taking breaks, sometimes I am not wanting to do
anything.....but then I will pull out my stability ball, stack it up on a bunch of risers, grab
my FitSticks and drum my little heart out! It usually puts me back on track, drumming along
to some good oldies music with YT workout, having fun, and getting a little upper body work in to boot! Nothing too strenuous & kind of relaxing to me.

(Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk)
That's funny you mentioned Ted Talk, IFit has treadmill, elliptical workouts to do while
watching, listening to Ted Talk programs. I've done some of those. and as for BigFoot,
I doubt that we will ever get him, despite what the trainer says ! :)

Great workout this AM Siobhan with Xtrain for bi's and tri's and MPL. Enjoy your baking!

Hi ladies,

Siobhan, I usually bake chocolate chip cookies, Texas Brownies, and sometimes Mexican Wedding Cake cookies. I make chocolate bark also.

Today I had a dental consultation about my poor failing teeth. We have a plan.

So I stayed home and did a Kickboxing Spike workout with Katie on YouTube it was roughly 37 minutes. Then I did 12 minutes of a CDorner Kickboxing circuit workout. So I am happy I did something.

Today is my youngest son's 27th birthday. They grow up fast.

Definitely, back at the gym tomorrow for weights and sled.

Nice workouts all around.

Hi girls, sorry for the very late check in. I almost didn't get it done today but I got it done.

Linda- great and fun stuff today with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 3- Shoulders" - 20 min.
Blender- "Fit Split-STS 2 Total Body - 25 min.
IFit- "Choctaw Legends" Treadmill walk, SE Oklahoma - 20 min. ( still hunting for BigFoot!) :) Any sightings yet?

WTG & high fives. Big foot should be concerned you are on his trail;) Enjoy you evening:)

Siobhan- Very nicely done today with:

Xtrain-Bi's and Tri's - no cooldown (34 minutes
Added MPL- 10 Min stretch - sounds like a perfect combo. High fives WTG!!

Anita- So glad you took a few days to rest and get back fired up and ready to go. Yes, I agree about your de-load idea.
Yay, Anita is back in action.

Great job on today's workout with:

LIS Total Body Trisets: Upper Body 56 minutes
Going to the dungeon to knock it out, and done and dusted, you did it!!! WTG & High fives;)

Annette- Glad you had a consult with dentist and hope you came up with a good plan.

Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Kickboxing Spike with Katie= Approximately 37 Min
YT- CD Cornwer- Kickboxing circuit = 12 Min of this one

Oh happy birthday to your youngest son. Yes, they abolutely grow up so fast. Mine are 27 and 29 years old. Oh sounds like some good stuff at the gym to look forward to, have fun and enjoy. Merry Christmas;)

Here's today's workouts:

LITE- SBSS- Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- KCC- 45 Minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout # 55 Team Two Towels = 45 Min
YT- Phoenix Nation- 10 Min Kettlebell - Jump Rope

Glad everyone had great day & workouts. See ya'll tomorrow enjoy your evening & Merry Christmas girls;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.