Daily Check in Wednesday August 26, 2020..HUMP DAY!!!!

Mad-Dog88

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Hope, I didn't overstep my bounds by getting the day started.

Last night was Kathy Smith Secrets of a Great Upper Body in the books...Technically a Cathe workout just a different Cathe
1f601.png
On a serious note this is probably one of the best non Cathe upper body workouts around.

Feeling VERY FRUSTRATED TONIGHT back in May I cashed in my frequent flyer miles to go to Rome in March. Today, I get an email from Delta and they have completely changed my flights and I lose a day in Rome!! On March 10th I go from Melbourne, FL to Atlanta, and on to JFK. Overnight in JFK and go to Rome on the 11th!! On the way back Rome, JFK, Atlanta, Melbourne, with 45min to clear customs in JFK!!! I called DL and the refused to change my flights or pay for my night in NY!!! When, I asked to speak to a supervisor they hung up on me!!!

Geoff

Thanks for starting the thread Geoff! Hi to all!

RWH HiiT Circuit Lower Body. What a seriously challenging but fun workout! My endorphins are hopping around and so am I. :)

Geoff, I’m surprised international travel is even possible, at this point. I’m not particularly saavy though, being a home body. Still sorry your trip is messed up.

The trip is not till March 2021 so it's still a ways off. Have yet to decide on today's workout. Wasn't sure if I overstepped my bounds by starting it ;)

Hi all,

No, Geoff you did not overstep any bounds, anyone can start the thread for the day.

Today, nobody showed up for my class so I did an hour on the elliptical, 25 minutes of that was going backwards.

Then I did 45 minutes of weight work full body, dumbbells and barbells, and floorwork for abs and glutes.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi everyone,

I just wasn't feeling it today. My right elbow has been achy since Cathe Metabolic Blast, so I didn't do the weight workout that I had planned on. Instead I did Jessica Smith Feel Good Fusion just to get the blood flowing.

Annette - So sorry noone showed up for class. You got a great workout in though.

Geoff - Wow, I can't believe they hung up on you!!

Lanette - Great Hiit workout. I admire you!!

The trip is not till March 2021 so it's still a ways off. Have yet to decide on today's workout. Wasn't sure if I overstepped my bounds by starting it ;)

Well I guess I was in an endorphin coma. I read your post as your having made your reservation back in March. :oops:

Hi everyone,

I just wasn't feeling it today. My right elbow has been achy since Cathe Metabolic Blast, so I didn't do the weight workout that I had planned on. Instead I did Jessica Smith Feel Good Fusion just to get the blood flowing.

Annette - So sorry noone showed up for class. You got a great workout in though.

Geoff - Wow, I can't believe they hung up on you!!

Lanette - Great Hiit workout. I admire you!!

Sherri, I hope your elbow feels better soon.
We’ll see if I’m walking funny tomorrow. ;) I did plan this wo to fall the day before a rest day. I’m a very strategic little old lady.

Hi all

ICE Circuit Bootcamp today.

Sadie I hope your elbow feels better soon. I battled tennis elbow a few years ago and it was awful.

Annette do your gyms have to be at reduced capacity? In NJ gyms are still closed.

Hello to Lanette, Siobhan and MadDog.

Have a great day.

Hi all

Sadie I hope your elbow feels better soon. I battled tennis elbow a few years ago and it was awful.

Annette do your gyms have to be at reduced capacity? In NJ gyms are still closed.

Have a great day.

Our gym is small so we don't have any limitations on the gym population itself. Even at 50% capacity, he never comes close to his 50% capacity on a good day.

Hi all

Have a great day.
What part of NJ?? Used to be Exit 4 on the NJTP :)

Hi Ladies,

National Aerobics Championship Body Parts in the books. Getting closer to 25 workouts for August in the books and 180 workouts YTD. Two Cooper walks a .6 Miles each walk. Dinner: Salad, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn and orange flavored water.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.