Daily Check-In Wednesday 7/8

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is a cardio day, probably one of the CTX cardios.

Jane ~ Enjoy your new phone.

Annette ~ WOW! Great job on the lifting.

Have a great day!:D

Good morning !

Good to see you back Tammy.

Legs Monday , (LL) Legs Monday night (hiking), Legs yesterday (pedaling like mad on the bike ) and today is supposed to be gym style legs !!!
I THINK I am switching that with MM later in the week, or even an upperbody premix of MM because my legs NEED A BREAK !!!!!!!
Think I'm still going to get benefits from this rotation if I do that ? I guess she purposely has put all the leg work very close together for a reason, but it's just A LOT! Tomorrow is imax 2 and then MM. I feel my legs are getting FRIED with no chance to recover !!
Is anyone doing Cathe's July rotation along with me ??

Anyway, I'll figure out today's workout and be back later to report.

Becky

Good morning Tammy and Becky!

Becky - I emailed you.

Today is a rest day. I have some running to do after work, then Bible study tonight so won't be home until about 8:30.

Yes, you guessed it, the running is wedding stuff!! The Bridal luncheon is Saturday, then her lingerie shower that her bridesmaids are throwing her and her bachlorette party are Saturday night. I'm in for the shower but I'm leaving that bachlorette party to the girls! LOL...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I missed the check in yesterday, very busy day! Eye appt., pooltime, chores..

I made a really decadent dessert though...

I took a fudge brownie mix, put half the batter in the pain, then I layered 4 hershey bars, then I put the rest of the batter on top. After they were baked I spread Reeses' peanut butter chips on top, put it back in the oven for 3 minutes at no heat, then spread them out on top of the brownies. Totally over the top!:eek:

I did workout though, I did MM upper body premix, abs and stretchmax 3.

Today I did B & G Lower Body Blast and SB abs. That premix is the worst!! I mean, 4 sets of walking lunges??? 3 sets of pulse lunges???
That was overkill to the extreme, imo. There are so many options on this dvd, I really feel that was a copout.

Hair appt. in a few, better run..

Have a great day.

HI all,

Thanks Tammy I am wondering just how heavy I can go... I guess only time will tell.

I did so far today a 45 min. premix off of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox with weighted gloves on, I will hit the gym later for biceps and triceps. Ok I went to the gym and did 40 min. of biceps, triceps and leg machines. I am done now.

Last edited:
Connie,

YUM!!!!!!! Those brownies would be dangerous around me this week !!:eek:
They sound awesome !!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.