Daily Check-in, Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Good morning ladies.

Siobhan, thanks for checking on us ( :) ) enjoy your time with family/friends !

Hello to Annette....

Lannette, great workout with Sauna/Face Yoga 20m & 20 Min Active Stretch & Self Massage (Foam Roller Zach M. 8/25/20). Then on the Rower for 21m Intervals & ending with your
Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m Great Variety ! I guess the foam roller
will come today, or at least it says that......Should be more excited than I am, LOL,

Nora, great workouts yesterday doing YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min ( I really like that one too), Hardcore: High Step Challenge-Timesaver #1= 51 Min (Wow) & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- WE'RE BACK!= 30 Min WTG!

Today's workouts:

KCM-Sculpting RX- Premix- W/O # 1- 1 set of all exercises - 22 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 5 min. Beginner Jump Rope workout
Peloton- 15 min Wimbledon Treadmill Walk

Have a good day !

Good morning:)

Hello's and waves to Siobhan and Annette, have a great day ladies;)

Lannette- Great workout yesterday with:

Sauna/Face Yoga 20m & 20 Min Active Stretch & Self Massage (Foam Roller Zach M. 8/25/20). Then on the Rower for 21m Intervals & ending with your
Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m Great Variety, WTG awesome workout, high fives!

Linda- Nicely done on today's workout with:

KCM-Sculpting RX- Premix- W/O # 1- 1 set of all exercises - 22 min.
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 5 min. Beginner Jump Rope workout
Peloton- 15 min Wimbledon Treadmill Walk. WTG on your workout today. I always for get to utilize the premixes on both Cathe and KCM.
I need to check those out and do them. Aww getting anxious for your new foam roller to arrive, hang in there. So which one did you decide on? is it at amazon? please let me know what you think after you use it.
Fingers crossed your foam roller arrives today. Great job on today's workouts way to get it done, high fives;)

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Cardio Party- Basic #2 Main Workout + Abs #1= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Team 2 TOWELS! - 50 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

That's it for me today.

Enjoy your Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi ladies, I am BACK!!!

Today I made it to the gym and did a 75 minute upper body weight workout including barbell chest press, dumbbells, cables, and machines plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Then I came home and did the newest Taebo on YouTube that was 35 minutes long, whew!! Worked up a good sweat.

Found that the heavy barbell laying on my palm still hurts the dog bite area so I didn't push it.

Anyway, looks like everyone are getting great workouts in today!!

See you tomorrow.

Welcome back Annette!!! GREAT workout today!!! I think you got in a couple days workouts in one today!!! :)

Well, my OPTP super soft foam roller is here….first thoughts…I like it, it’s soft, but not so
soft that it squishes to the floor or anything…. I may try it tonight with a YT workout, is
it worth $60.00? No! I don’t think so, But I will play with it…. I do like the density of it.
just hope it holds up :). I guess all in all I am pleased. Glad I finished that chapter!

Hi everyone! Great workouts!

My eldest 13.5 yo Jack Russell had blood work, oral surgery, a lump checked and a general overhaul. Our other three Jacks were on high alert all day. First because Hutch got to go in the car, without them and then because he didn’t come home.

DH picked him up at 5:30. They pulled two teeth so having the oral check was the right call. He managed to keep down a bit of watered down canned food and his antibiotic tonight. He’s sleeping beside me.

Today I cobbled together:
- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m - PV 10 Min Breath work for Stress Reduction
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Definitely a stress relief day today. Hutch is fine. Blood work normal, lump not an issue, teeth better out than in.

Hutch is all the way on the right.

094281D6-A856-499A-9EEE-F19981FC8E12.jpeg

Attachments

• 44DBF7D6-AF25-41CD-BEA2-385D87629F0C.jpeg
    44DBF7D6-AF25-41CD-BEA2-385D87629F0C.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 1

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.