Daily Check In: Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hey All!!!
Did Christi Taylor ...Totally Hot Cardio today. This is a good tape but it sure is hard to follow! Hope you all have a great day. It's hot on Long Island too. Not 100 thank God though!!!

Talk to you manana.....

Jill

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
T.S. Eliot

Hey All!!!
Did Christi Taylor ...Totally Hot Cardio today. This is a good tape but it sure is hard to follow! Hope you all have a great day. It's hot on Long Island too. Not 100 thank God though!!!

Talk to you manana.....

Jill

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
T.S. Eliot

Hi ladies.

Sorry for not doing personal hellos today but I'm just checking in from work.

Did GS Chest and triceps this am. We have football meeting for next fall so I had to do it this am.

I did L&G and KM yesterday (different parts of the day but I'm hurting today)

Have a good rest of day all

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi Susan, I recall a while back you were going to focus on yoga, were feeling burnt out by all the pounding and lifting. Oh how I relate. Wondering how you are fitting in all three into your routine these days? I gave up weight training for awhile, then my chronic hamstring lower back pain came back so I am back with weight training to help it, and of course this leaves little room for the yoga which I love. My running is so so - the heat is agony for my legs.

Any advice? Thanks!

Julie

Staten Island, NY, and it is humid and in the eighties I think. I dread getting into my car with the broken AC compressor, but it is a short drive to the gym, where I am going to run two and walk one miles for a total of three, do the kickboxing class, and work my legs on the Nautilus machines. I have the feeling that it is going be a miserable summer. Doing extra cardio is really helping me in my weight loss, and I have to be very careful about what I eat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.