Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Good morning everyone!

Today’s workouts:

YT- BodyFit by Amy- TRX & Boxing. -39 min.
Blender Add-On: Jump Rope & Shoulders. - 13 min.
VideoHiker- 15 min. St. Moritz, Switzerland Elliptical Hike

have a good day all!

Happy Tuesday to all!

Today was Merrithew Kettlebell Plus: Innovative Strength 36m, 1 set Seated/Then 1 set kneeling with weighted balls between knees & low Calves UB 6/10: 15m

Nice workout Lannette! Gotta love those kettlebell workouts!

Is your hubby still enjoying TRX? The one I did this AM is fun. alternating TRX exercises
with short boxing segments.... nothing to hard in the boxing, such simple combos....
I've done this one before.

G'day ladies:)

Linda- Wow! You are getting it done with those challenging workouts today with:

YT- BodyFit by Amy- TRX & Boxing. -39 min. Love the combo, so good!
Blender Add-On: Jump Rope & Shoulders. - 13 min.- Another great combo
VideoHiker- 15 min. St. Moritz, Switzerland Elliptical Hike- love the passport workouts and great locales

As always awesome workouts and great mix of workout types, high fives & WTG!! Have an amazing Tuesday;)

Lannette- Very nicely done today with:

Merrithew Kettlebell Plus: Innovative Strength= 36 Min
1 set Seated/Then 1 set kneeling with weighted balls between knees & low Calves UB 6/10: 15 Min

Sounds like a fun KB workout, High fives & WTG:) Have a fun day:)

Hello's and waves to :Siobhan, Annette, and Anita. Wishing for all of you to have a wonderful day:)

Sending well wishes and positive vibes to Anita to feel better;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 45-Min ULTIMATE UPPER BODY STRENGTH Workout= 47 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Weights= 36 Min
TaeBo Flex Express =21 Min

Enjoy your Tuesday ladies;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today was an 80 minute circuit, upper body weights, sled for cardio and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Now off to change clothes and get my hair cut.

Have a great day!!

Nice one Nora, with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 45-Min ULTIMATE UPPER BODY STRENGTH Workout, KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Weights= 36 Min & TaeBo Flex Express =21 Min. You are into TaeBo now I see! :)

Annette, Have fun getting a hair trim. I think I have to do that soon as well. Nice workout with a 80 minute circuit, upper body weights, sled for cardio and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Nice workout Lannette! Gotta love those kettlebell workouts!

Is your hubby still enjoying TRX? The one I did this AM is fun. alternating TRX exercises
with short boxing segments.... nothing to hard in the boxing, such simple combos....
I've done this one before.
The KB WO is more balance and core. It uses a soft KB.

DH loves his suspension trainer. He uses it a couple of times weekly. I bought him a few DVDS. I’ll have to check that YT out. He likes boxing and regularly uses a heavy bag.

He probably wouldn’t find it too challenging…. I mean the TRX exercises are the normal
ones you see, but the boxing really isn’t that challenging…but I found it fun :)

I have looked for TRX dvds….which ones did you get?

I bought a TRX instructional DVD, RIP 60, and a downloadable series Suspension Revolution. I didn’t buy any of the extras, only the basic $23.50 set. I downloaded onto our iPad Pro.

So far he likes RIP 60 most but he’ll eventually get to the downloads.

If I ever try Suspension training the workout you did sounds like something I’d really enjoy! I need to rebuild my joint stability. I can still fall into my old less than functional movement patterns.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.