Daily Check-in, Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- Strong & Fit: Biceps & Triceps-- I only did the warmup, the Biceps section,
and ff'd to the stretch, so it came out to approx. 25 min.
Peloton- 15 min. Disco Treadmill Walk
YT-AngieFitnessTV- 2 mile Power Walk on the Rebounder - 36 min.

Hope you all have a good day & workout(s).

Good Morning Everyone,

Nice variety in your workout this morning Linda. How are you managing youtube workouts these days? I don't pay for it so I have to watch so many ads now (I get it) that I just don't bother anymore.

Today I did a mix of 30 minutes of Xtrain Bi's and tri's then moved onto 22 minutes of a Tonique video - all legs. Remember Tonique? It was pretty fun!

Nice to see us all getting in our workouts yesterday.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Siobhan, nice 30 minutes of Xtrain Bi's and tri's & 22 min. Of Tonique. I don’t think I ever
did Tonique!

I don’t pay for YT either, and the ads are a pain! I understand why it’s necessary, but
I think sometimes they could place them better, especially in workouts!!! Some workouts
I do actually don’t have them, but most do. Oh well….:)

Morning, ladies!

Today was a goodie — Rhythmic Step! I remembered most of the first two combos from repeated muscle memory, but blanked on the latter half. Modified for intensity and impact but still had a great time. I love that workout; one of my all time favorites.

Great job this morning, y’all! I need a disco walk, Linda :D And I hope your energy is getting better, Siobhan. Nothing seems right when you’re tired.

Anita, Rhythmic Step is so much fun! Great workout! Yes, I love most of the older "Disco" music and
it was a fun little treadmill walk to the "Disco" beat! :)

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Nicely done on all your workouts today with:

CatheLive- Strong & Fit: Biceps & Triceps-- I only did the warmup, the Biceps section,
and ff'd to the stretch, so it came out to approx. 25 min.- Nice!
Peloton- 15 min. Disco Treadmill Walk- Ooh sounds fun, I used to love Disco
YT-AngieFitnessTV- 2 mile Power Walk on the Rebounder - 36 min.- good stuff!

Enjoy your day;)

Siobhan- Good job on your workouts today with:

Xtraib- Bi's & Tri's mix= 30 min
Tonique- All legs- 22 min
I've never done tonique bu have watched video clips and they did look good;)

Have a good day;)

Anita- Wow! That os a blast form the past. You are so right that is a goodie. I remember loving that one and the choreography was awesome too!
Sounds like you were i nfor some awesome fun time with your workout, good for you! WTG & high fives!!! ;)

Have a terrific Tuesday:)

Annette- Nice pic of your new perm. Have a fun day & workout;)

Lannette- Hello's and waves! I hope you are having a fun workout and a great day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -30-minute BUILD TO THE BEAT Strength Training = 32 Min
Les Mills Combat - Power HIIT 1 = 30 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #5 Wup + Cardio 1+ Icy Core 2 + Stretch= 42 Min

Have a good Tuesday everyone!:)

Nora

Nice variety of workouts Ladies! Annette your perm turned out nicely.

Busy day for us but we knew it would be. I managed to find time for Lite Body Weight and Bands and a whole mess of walking.

I just dropped a small fortune on assorted new undergarments. It’s strange because I haven’t lost much weight but the inches are falling off. It’s pretty much an all over phenomenon but my midriff, waist and upper hips are quite noticeable. It’s not muscle I’m losing because you can see the muscle definition now that the leanness is settling in. I’m feeling stronger too so I’m adapting.

It’s making me redefine hunger vs craving and a “good” workout vs a hard or long one. It’s all good.

Thanks ladies for the picture comments.

Today I came to the gym and did 30 minutes of weight work including barbell for chest press( 70, 75 and 80 pounds), back machine, dumbbells chest press and flyes (17.5, 20 and 25 pound dumbbells), bicep hammers curls same weights as chest, triceps overhead holding fat ends, ok I forgot shoulders hummm...oh well, then I did cable pulls from 80 up to 130 pound using a rope, that might have gotten shoulders some.

Then I did my elliptical for 37 minutes.

Then finished with 15 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

Nice workouts ladies.

You girls got in great workouts today

Nora, your selection of YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -30-minute BUILD TO THE BEAT Strength Training = 32 Min , Les Mills Combat - Power HIIT 1 = 30 Min &
ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #5 Wup + Cardio 1+ Icy Core 2 + Stretch= 42 Min
sounds awesome!

Lannette, Lite Body Weight and Bands is a favorite of mine too! Way to get it done.
and walking is always great exercise…it’s always fun too to get new clothing, any &
all kinds! :)

Annette, your perm looks nice! Good job on your gym workout of weights, elliptical &
floorwork.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.