Daily Check-in, Tuesday, January 16, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

YT-Orange Theory Hiit Workout - 40 min.
Blender Add-on: Cycle Power - 10 min.
VideoSki- 20 min. Sugarloaf, Maine skier workout

and Shovel Max later!! I had everything shoveled & clear yesterday afternoon, but more snow last
night and I gotta do it all over again! :(

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

No snow here but it's very cold again.

Today I did Perfect30 Perfect Pump for lower body - 30 minutes. I added on 20 minutes of Hoco DVD getting stronger - workout 1.

Your workout looks so fun Linda! I am jealous. You obviously have a full gym!

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday, even if you couldn't get in your workouts.

Enjoy the snow!

Morning!!!!

Today was STS, Week 3, Disc 7, Chest, shoulders, biceps — 55 minutes. Skipped the last set of push-ups, because: “whatever, Cathe!” :D (Truly, it was because I had to get out the door with my daughter for the orthodontist.)

Great job, Linda, with

I’ve looked at Orange Theory. Do you like it? Good luck on Shovel Max. We don’t have that here. Just RainMax.

Hi Siobhan!
Good job with
Perfect30 Perfect Pump for lower body - 30 minutes and 20 minutes of Hoco DVD getting stronger - workout 1

How are y’all liking the new DVDs? I didn’t order them this time. I already have so many Cathe DVDs that I haven’t worn out (and some I haven’t even used) so I didn’t see the purchase as important. I’ve heard mixed things. Some people love the new DVDs some people (I think Annette?) said they were kind of a yawn.

Stay warm, ladies! I’m going back to the dungeon later to do STS Ab Circuits Medicine Ball Abs — 10 minutes. Will let you know when it’s done.

Hi Anita, good job with STS, Week 3, Disc 7, Chest, shoulders, biceps — 55 minutes
& med ball abs later!

The Orange Theory HIIT workout on YouTube is like a sample 40 min workout & yes, I
love it. You start on treadmill for about 20 min. And then move to 3 rounds of
alternating Lower Body with weight, Upper Body TRX, Core on the floor, and rowing.
each round has different exercises, except of course, the short rowing. Ends with a
nice stretch.

Yes, I like the new workouts, only complaint I have is that they did not chapter the
Barre Bonus workout, which would have been helpful with the blender.

Nice Perfect30 Perfect Pump for lower body - 30 minutes and 20 minutes of Hoco
this morning Siobhan!

Hello ladies;)

Linda- Great variety and fun stuff on today's workouts with:

High fives and Bravo on your torkout today. Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Siobhan- Nicely done on today's workout with:

Perfect30 Perfect Pump - Lower Body - 30 min
Then added on Hoco- getting stronger dvd workout 1- added on 20 min WOW!! Awesome workout WTG! Have a good day:)

Anita- Wow!! Awesome workout today with :

STS, Week 3, Disc 7, Chest, shoulders, biceps= 55 min Skipped las t set of push ups. No worries I have issues with pushups, or at leat my wrists do.
STS Ab Circuits Medicine Ball Abs — 10 minutes. Will let you know when it’s done. Bravo on your workout- Awesome as usual:)

Enjoy your busy day:)

Annette- Hello's and waves. Have a great workout and day. Have a blessed Tuesday;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-BUILD DEFINITION! 30-min Upper Body SUPERSET Workout= 36 Min
Les Mills Combat- Shock Plyo HiiT = 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min

Enjoy your day ladies;)

Nora

Hi ladies on this blustery snowy day,

Today I went to the gym and did my weight workout including shoulder and back machines, dumbbells for chest flyes and press, and a chest machine, triceps, shoulders and biceps. Then I did the sled my normal but I loaded it to 705.5 pounds and heaved. It took 2 good heaves to get it going but I did. For the record that is 13(45 plates), a 10 plate, a 5 plate and a 2.5 plate plus the sled weight of 103 pounds. I pushed it all the way back.
Then I did floorwork for legs, abs and glutes plus a stretch. All in all it was a 90 minute weight workout!!

Nice workouts ladies!! Like always.

Good job Nora with Kaleigh, Les & Kelly!!! I think I have a Kelly workout in my schedule
this Friday. :)

Another great gym workout Annette for 90 “everything” minutes:)

Hey Lannette! How are you enjoying the new workouts & the weight plates? I love
them..:)….. I do a lot of Coach Ali follow along weight plate workouts on YouTube and
I really like them.

Hey Lannette! How are you enjoying the new workouts & the weight plates? I love
them..:)….. I do a lot of Coach Ali follow along weight plate workouts on YouTube and
I really like them.
Sorry to say that I haven’t even tried them! It’s a long story, mostly better left untold. Suffice it to say that I’m following a very strict medical keto plan in order to prevent joint damage from arthritis, reverse (or at least control) autoimmune disease and improve my mental state while dealing with the whole thing.

It’s working really well. I have a benign tumor on my left arm that’s decreased by 3/4th of the original size. An eye issue I had is totally under control and my joints feel and function like they did when I was much younger.

The downside is it initially totally took out my ability to exercise with much intensity. It’s all good because It’s improving as I get used to it. I’ll be trying them soon.

Bet you’re glad I went with the short story! o_O

Sorry to say that I haven’t even tried them! It’s a long story, mostly better left untold. Suffice it to say that I’m following a very strict medical keto plan in order to prevent joint damage from arthritis, reverse (or at least control) autoimmune disease and improve my mental state while dealing with the whole thing.

It’s working really well. I have a benign tumor on my left arm that’s decreased by 3/4th of the original size. An eye issue I had is totally under control and my joints feel and function like they did when I was much younger.

The downside is it initially totally took out my ability to exercise with much intensity. It’s all good because It’s improving as I get used to it. I’ll be trying them soon.

Bet you’re glad I went with the short story! o_O
I love the short story! I’ve heard lots of people testify that the carnivore diet healed their arthritis, chronic pain issues, etc, so not a huge surprise. I confess, I could not do it unless I was (like you) sort of forced into it.
How wonderful that you’ve had such success! That’s impressive! Have you had your results recorded or published? Lots of people could potentially benefit.

Glad you’re here. You are welcome to join us, but no pressure. :D

I love the short story! I’ve heard lots of people testify that the carnivore diet healed their arthritis, chronic pain issues, etc, so not a huge surprise. I confess, I could not do it unless I was (like you) sort of forced into it.
How wonderful that you’ve had such success! That’s impressive! Have you had your results recorded or published? Lots of people could potentially benefit.

Glad you’re here. You are welcome to join us, but no pressure. :D
No my results aren’t published though I do have a records of exactly what I eat, my fasting, daily blood glucose and ketone readings. Sleep and exercise biometrics too. I’m following a medical protocol put together by an MD and used by Cancer Centers, though I don’t have a cancer diagnosis.

I also have a very surprised Opthalmologist who was shocked at my rapid improvement and that a 68 year old little old lady would be most interested in being ok’d to lift weights, jump up and down and hang upside down. :D I’ve been released to do all three!

You’re not the only one in here with health issues
Amen to that!!! So sorry Lannette that you have had some issues, but it sounds like
you are on the right course of action. I wouldn’t begin to tell you the health issues I
have had this past year and even now. Every day, it’s something new. I, too, have
some arthritis, and it seems like my lower back is out of wack quite often. Your
workouts are very interesting and you always have had quite the variety.

I always thought and still do, that you are quite the motivator!!!! :):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.