Daily Check-in, Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Upper Body with Stability Ball & Jump Rope Intervals" - 26 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 51- 20 min. Row & Weights EMOM
STS Ab Circuits- # 6-Med Ball Abs - 10 min.

Hoping you all have a good day, and good workouts!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did 30 minutes of a Cathe Live Lift it/Split it chest/triceps. I added on 15 minutes of a BJ Gaddour KB workout. I will do my own stretch now.

Solid workout this morning, Linda. I love that you added in jump rope intervals. I hope Cathe does more jumprope.

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday. Have a great day!

Wishing a happy Tuesday to everyone! Nice workouts this morning Linda and Siobhan.

I did The Firm Maximum Body Shaping 45m

Hey y’all! Good stuff this AM!

I had to take The Teenager to the orthodontist this morning so I missed my morning workout time slot. It’s raining so I’m planning on making it up after school. I still need to go to the store for dinner food so that time may be adjusted to later. Regardless, today’s workout is meant to be:

Low Impact Circuit, Timesaver Cardio Premix (all step and blasts) + Abs = about 60 mins.

Down another pound or two and an entire inch off my waist :D Getting there slowwwwwlllllyyyyy.

Happy Tuesday!

Siobhan, nice one with 30 minutes of Cathe Live Lift it/Split it chest/triceps & 15 minutes of a BJ Gaddour KB workout.

Lannette, oh The Firm! I have just about all of them too! Gotta pull one out soon! :)
Great Workout!

Anita, yay, another couple lbs down & inch gone!!! WooHoo! Have fun with Low Impact Circuit Timesaver Cardio Premix + Abs if you are able to squeeze it in your busy day!

Good Morning ladies:)

Linda- WTG on all your awesome workouts foday with:

Blender- "Upper Body with Stability Ball & Jump Rope Intervals" - 26 min.- Oh that sounds good.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 51- 20 min. Row & Weights EMOM- Nicely done;)
STS Ab Circuits- # 6-Med Ball Abs - 10 min.- Good stuff another favorite of mine

Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Siobhan- High fives on a job well done on today's workouts with:

Cathe Live Lift it/Split it chest/triceps = 30 Min - sounds challenging ;)
BJ Gaddour= KB workout = 15 Min -I did not know he had workout on YT, nice to know;)
Plus your own stretch

WTG on today's workouts. Now go have a wonderful rest of your day;)

Lannette- Good stuff workingout with the firm of love the firm workouts) :

The Firm Maximum Body Shaping 45 Min

Have a good day & have fun;)

Anita- Congrats on your amazing workout results so far , that is awesome and a big high five!!:)
I know you mentioned your day is very busy. Hopefully later you'll be able to squeeze in your workout with:

Low Impact Circuit, Timesaver Cardio Premix (all step and blasts) + Abs = about 60 mins.
I love Low Impact Circuit -that is such a fun one I did that every week for years then got dazzeled by otehr Cathe stuff atthe time.
So many workout dvd's so little time LOL!!

Have a blessed day & a fun workout;)

Annette- Hello's & waves:) I hope you are having a good day & fab workouts. Have a good day with all the trimmings;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 40-min FULL STANDING Strength Training for DEFINED ARMS & SHOULDERS = 41 Min
Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min
CrossFire- Premix #9 -Timesaver FitnessBlast/Plyo Tabata Core= 33 Min

Have a wonderful Tuesday ladies;)

Nora

Hi ladies, congrats Anita on the pounds and inches lost.

Today was an 85 minute circuit at the gym roughly 35 minutes of weight work for upper body started out doing a down pyramid style but ended up not being that. I did 2 leg machines.

Then it was the sled for roughly 25 minutes pulled 6 plates, pushed 7, pulled 8 and then loaded it to 713 pounds and after a pause to regain my pulse rate and breathing and correct a young man on his form, I pushed it. Not quite as far as my 1st time but nobody was cheering me on. My kink in my leg where it meets my hip wasn't helping either. But I did it. Then I had to unload the thing, Ugh!!

Then roughly 25 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a much needed stretch.

Anita, how many girls do you have? I know you have at least 1 son, from conversations here. I homeschooled 3 sons all the way through.

Nice workouts ladies.

Then it was the sled for roughly 25 minutes pulled 6 plates, pushed 7, pulled 8 and then loaded it to 713 pounds and after a pause to regain my pulse rate and breathing and correct a young man on his form, I pushed it. Not quite as far as my 1st time but nobody was cheering me on. My kink in my leg where it meets my hip wasn't helping either. But I did it. Then I had to unload the thing, Ugh!!
We need video of this. I am amazed you can do this. I would be happy if I could do this with 150lbs
Anita, how many girls do you have? I know you have at least 1 son, from conversations here. I homeschooled 3 sons all the way through.

Nice workouts ladies.
Two boys, two girls — 16, 14, 12 and 8. So I am on call 24/7 :D

Nice, Nora, doing YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 40-min FULL STANDING Strength Training for DEFINED ARMS & SHOULDERS, Les Mills Pump- Pump & Burn = 35 Min &
CrossFire- Premix #9 -Timesaver FitnessBlast/Plyo Tabata Core= 33 Min. A lot Of
strength work today!

Annette, your 85 minute circuit at the gym sounds awesome! WTG!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.