Daily Check-In Tuesday 10/25

Good Morning!

I was MIA yesterday...took an unplanned rest day....why is it I can't get out of bed on Monday mornings? :mad: Today will be some cardio and UB work.

Carmen ~ Your post last night cracked me up...only I have those visions about my cubicle mate ;)

Have a good day all!

Hi Everyone,

I will be taking it easy today. No workout for me. I am out late tonight so decided to sleep in. I will likely workout tomorrow after work. My DH has asked me to now start sharing the workout area. He wants to workout a couple of mornings/wk. Good Gawwwwsh. Next he'll be asking to become a Cathlete and check in on the forum here!!!!!

have a great day and great workouts today.

s.

Good morning ladies today it's cardio for me after work today. Two months from today is Christmas! Where did the year go?

Have a good day.

Carmen

Hi Ladies,

Today was tough, but I got my act together and did my Turbofire.

I did TF 45, 100 crunches and TF stretch 10.

Have a good day,everybody.

Hi all,

I did the 3rd and 4th and the combined 3 and 4 on Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox (almost the rest of the workout no combo 5) then did MIS Abs and stretch. I really really needed the ab workout, for some reason I am getting a very bad middle age spread in the ab region so I need extra help there. sigh.:confused::(

I am frustrated but in the long run my legs will be in great shape from running up and down steps at the high school with the kid that I work with every day from 7:30-11:30 am.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.