Daily Check in Tues June 13

kim, you're right, that sucks. I hate it when I plan something for a workout and have to change due to a technical issue. Hope it's something simple to fix.

Hi :)

This morning I did a 30 minute jog. Tonight, I will be doing MM & MIS abs. I really like the Pile Squats with the dumbbell I can really feel it. Nice :p :9

And then ladies a good night rest. Boy do I need it.

Teddygirl

Hey Robin! Happy Birthday! My back is feeling pretty good lately, thanks for asking. I have incorporated 3 sets of supermans into every day's workout and they have really helped to strengthen my lower back.

Have a great day!

Hey ladies,

It is official,my treadmills motor has gone bad. Dh is trying to see if he can price another motor. If not, I will have to wait after my trip on 4th july to get another treadmill. Yikes!x(

I was going to do taebo as planned but couldn't get into it. Have any of you felt the same way? I stopped in the beginning and thought I would do treamill again. Huh! I did end up doing around 10 mins of jogging while dh was looking at it and see what it was doing.

Tomorrow I have ME, but I thing I will do the premix of Bootcamp and ME. That always gets my heartrate up.

Have a good night ladies,

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.