Daily Check-in, Thursday, September 12, 2024

Good morning everyone!

Today's workout:

CatheLive- "Cardio Core Express" - 33 min. (this is a fun express core workout mixed
with some cardio-based core moves)

Have a good day!

Hi Everyone,

I am just doing a quick check-in. Sorry to be MIA but I've been sick since Monday evening ugh! I am guessing it's either a really bad cold or another bout of bronchitis (lots of napping, cancelled work etc). I hope to be back at it in a few days. Enjoy your workouts!!!

have a great day.

So sorry you are sick Siobhan, get better soon.

Today was a 70 minute gym circuit with lots of breaks due to me talking too much. But I did my normal then the usual sled but up to 703 pounds today till I lost my footing and stopped just shy of my normal spot so not bad. Then I did floorwork and a short stretch. But at least I got something done. Saw Judy again but she was tired and didn't stay as long.

Nice workouts ladies!

Happy pre- Friday ladies:)

Linda- Nicely done on today's workout with:

CatheLive- "Cardio Core Express" - 33 min. (this is a fun express core workout mixed
with some cardio-based core moves)- sounds fun:)
WTG & High Fives!!!

Siobhan- Sorry to hear that you have bronchitis, that's awful. Please get rest and take care of you. No worries about the workouts they'll be there when your back. Get well soon;)

Annette- Bravo and today's workout with:

A gym 70 Min gym circuit- plus Sled 703 pounds sled, ( clearly there should be a marching band and ticker tape parade in celebration of that).
Then finsihing off with floorwork and a short stretch. Plus a visit with your friend. Sounds like a good workout session. You are awesome and inspire to get it done.
Have a wonderful day;)

Nicki- Hello's and waves:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-25-minute NO REPEAT Full Body Strength Training= 26 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycle- THE CHALLENGE!-20 min Rhythm Ride= 22 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 8 minute SUPREME ABS home workout= 9 Min
Leslie Sansone- & 2 Mile Walk = 35 Min

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies and get well Siobhan:)

Nora

Nice long 70 min gym time Annette! Taking breaks never hurts anyone! :)

Equally nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-25-minute NO REPEAT Full Body Strength Training= 26 Min YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycle- THE CHALLENGE!-20 min Rhythm Ride= 22 Min YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 8 minute SUPREME ABS home workout= 9 Min & Leslie Sansone- & 2 Mile Walk = 35 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.