Daily Check in Thursday November 8, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I checked in late yesterday.

This morning I had a bit more time so did a 20 minute SSOD hiit cycle workout + WB of Xtrain tri's and legs (supercuts and CLB - boy that is fun but tough!)

have a good day!

Good morning. Would it be okay if I joined in here? I was hoping to get an intermediate group going, but it's going slow.
I'm a longtime Cathlete who's just now getting back into the swing of things. Life got busy, and despite years of fitness (including 10 marathons and a 50K trail race) I got off track for a few years post divorce. Happily married now & getting back into the swing of good health. Enough about me!

Today: ICE cardio today. Felt great

Good morning

Welcome Melanie! Do you really have 5 kids?! Kiddos to you. Mine are older and gone but I could barely do two lol

Yesterday was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs and today Mixed Impact Cardio Pull Day.

Have a great day all!

Good morning

Welcome Melanie! Do you really have 5 kids?! Kiddos to you. Mine are older and gone but I could barely do two lol

Yesterday was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs and today Mixed Impact Cardio Pull Day.

Have a great day all!
Yes, I really have 5 kids. :)

Hi ladies, and welcome mom2five,

Where did people see that your name is Melanie?

Anyway welcome, I have 3 sons, that are for the most part grown but 2 still live at home. I homeschooled them all also.

Today I went through 2 of my own workouts for my class. One was 61 minutes and it is my Weights, Cardio and Weights 2, and after taking son to work I came back and did my new All Kickbox Combos routine for about 55 minutes since I restarted one song to see if another combo fit the music better(and it did so I have to switch the combos on 2 songs) otherwise this workout is 51 minutes.

I am beat now.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji41][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok, my phone doesn't show signatures. My young men are 26, 24 and almost 22. You have a huge gap between the 1st 2. At least you got girls. And twins at that, are they identical or fraternal twins?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ahhhh yes! 20 years between 1-2 — those were my college years. Lol
My new husband and I are looking into foster care with adoption option— that will put is about 10 years between number 5 and 6!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.