Daily Check-in, Thursday, November 24, 2022 - Thanksgiving Day

aqua girl

Cathlete
Getting us started....Happy Thanksgiving to all- Siobhan (even tho' you recently celebrated yours there in
Canada), Annette, Lannette & Nora.......

will be back later to hopefully post a few Turkey Day workouts ! :)

Hi Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am guessing it's today? is tomorrow Black Friday? Have a wonderful day with family and/or resting.

Today I did a mix of a Cathe live - cardio and legs express - goodness I've done this one at least 3 or 4 times. I added on Caroline G's short upper body for 23 minutes. It felt good to finally work out!

So glad to see you were all checking in regularly. Have a great day!
siobhan

Hi Siobhan, great job with CatheLive cardio & legs express and Caroline G's upper body workout....I know you are glad to workout again.

Great workout yesterday, Nora, with Pyramid Lower Body Down and Hiit Circuit Waves
spinning workout.

Lannette, your yesterday's workout of Sauna/Face Yoga 20m, PV 15 Min Core Definition, Stott Pilates Stability Barre Training with Reformer & Cardio Rebounder 39m, Treadmill-15 min. & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m was alot ! Great variety !
I hope Hutch is still doing great. I bet your doggies can be very funny sometimes & quite a
joy ! I know my little Jack, even tho' 11 yrs old, can still be quite the "clown" sometimes !

Annette, great workout yesterday with a 45 min. lower body routine with machines, etc &
then 37 min. on the elliptical. Good, long workout !

Today, for me, was:
KCM- TLC dvd-Premix- Quick Blend- 19 min. (used my egg weights for the boxing moves)
Gin Miller- Ramping Up Workout - 25 min.
BitGym- Treadmill Walk inside the Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn. - 25 min.
Int Timer Pro App- 10 min. Biceps Workout.

Have a nice Thanksgiving & day !

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Today was:

- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- PV 30 Min Full Body Foundation
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Great workout!

Linda - Great workout for you as well! Do you have a Jack Russell too? Ours are actually Connemara Terriers (Irish Jack Russell) but no one ever knows what that is so I just call them JRTs. I’d love to see a picture of yours.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi ladies,

Yes, Siobhan US Thanksgiving is today and Black Friday is tomorrow.

Today I managed a short 30 minute Taebo off YouTube. I held my 2 pound walking weights for the whole workout.

We will be leaving shortly to go to my sil's house for Thanksgiving dinner.

Nice workouts everyone!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

Great workouts Lannette & Annette……enjoy your day & turkey! (If you have it!)

Lannette, Jack is a little black chihuahua…I got him about a year & a half ago, he was 10
then, from SPCA. I had Coco before, he was a tan chihuahua that I got from SPCA when he was 5. I had him for 14 years…..(he was 19 when I had to let him go to heaven)…. That was one of the roughest & saddest times in my life…. I went about a year without a buddy, but started looking & found Jack at the kennel, and the rest is
history! I just hope we have some years to be together…we are both “ senior citizens “

Jack Russell Terriers are so darn cute….are they the dogs that jump a lot?

Hi! Smiles & Waves, Happy Thanksgiving:)

Siobhan- Waves! Yes, today is thanksgiving day here in the USA. I bet it felt good to workout after a break. Great job on your workout with:a mix of a Cathe live - cardio and legs express, then added on Caroline G's short upper body for 23 minutes, nicely done!WTG!! High fives.

Lannette- Great job on today's workout with:

Sauna/Face Yoga 20m, PV 15 Min Core Definition, Stott Pilates Stability Barre Training with Reformer & Cardio Rebounder 39m, Treadmill-15 min. & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m was alot.
Bravo & high fives!! I hope Hutch is feeling better today. All your puppers are adorable.
Then today with:

- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- PV 30 Min Full Body Foundation
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
Amazing job!:)

Annette- High fives on yesterday's workout;) I hope your hand is feeling better. Great job on today's workout with: a short 30 minute Taebo off YouTube. I held my 2 pound walking weights for the whole workout. Well done and Happy Thanksgiving to you!:)

We will be leaving shortly to go to my sil's house for Thanksgiving dinner.

KCM- TLC dvd-Premix- Quick Blend- 19 min. (used my egg weights for the boxing moves)
Gin Miller- Ramping Up Workout - 25 min.
BitGym- Treadmill Walk inside the Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn. - 25 min.
Int Timer Pro App- 10 min. Biceps Workout.

Here's today's Workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast = 42 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Copy of REVIVE WEEK 1 LIVE-60 min Indoor Cycling Class = 55 Min

Have a blessed Thanksgiving/Day:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.