Daily Check-in, Thursday, May 23, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Total Body Muscle Meltdown" - 25 min.
YT- Samuel Jordan- 12 min. Seated Upper Body Kettlebell Workout
Interval Timer App- 12 min. Rowing & Biceps AMRAP
IFit- "Iconic Nashville, Tenn. Treadmill walk" - 15 min.

Have a good day (and workouts) !!

Good Thursday Morning Friends,

Today I did another Cathe Live - PHA Supersets 2 for just under 50 minutes. I haven't done this one before. It was good. No repeats. Phew. I added on a challenging 10 minute Boho Beautiful pilates workout. I'm sweating.

What a workout today Linda! The variety is so motivating
Nora - Wowza on your long workout.
Annette - 'twas hot here too yesterday. We had to turn on the air conditioner for a period of time.

Have a great day everyone.

Nice workout Siobhan with CL PHA SuperSets 2!. I've done that one before, and liked it,
I'm pretty sure I even purchased the download as well.........and you finished it up with
some Boho Beautiful Pilates..........

Hi ladies,

Today was a 90 minute gym circuit (I broke out of my 83 minute rut), consisting of dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps, and shoulders, cables for shoulders and upper body, 1 chest machine, sled for cardio and strength up to 9 plates, then I was finally able to get on the back machine which I normally do 1st, then row with a twist, (leg machines were occupied so I skipped them), the floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. I am using some of the ab exercises that Cathe posted a video on Facebook that she does. Also doing the pilates glute routine that I found on Facebook. Then a nice stretch to finish up. I. Am. Beat.

Nice workouts, and yes Siobhan the air conditioners are being used. With all the storms everywhere the humidity is high too.

See ya tomorrow

Happy pre-Friday everyone:)

Linda- WTG on today's great workout with:

Blender- "Total Body Muscle Meltdown" - 25 min. - awesome
YT- Samuel Jordan- 12 min. Seated Upper Body Kettlebell Workout- sounds fun
Interval Timer App- 12 min. Rowing & Biceps AMRAP - sounds challenging
IFit- "Iconic Nashville, Tenn. Treadmill walk" - 15 min. Ooh that sounds fun!

Congrats on getting it done today, high fives!! Have great day;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's very fun workout with:

Cathe Live - PHA Supersets 2= 50 Min- Love Supersets!! Bravo!!
Have a good day;)

Annette- I hope your dentist visit went well yesterday. Congrats on your 90 Min gym circuit workout today, WTG, Bravo, you did it! ;):)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles-Energy Boost= 16 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-min Full Body Dumbbell Workout-Build Muscle!= 35 Min
TaeBo Total Body Fat Blaster= 55 Min

Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Nora

Update on dentist visit: basically when I had the consult with the oral surgeon earlier this year and he refused to do the extraction and implants of my 2 eye teeth, he and the dentist weren't seeing eye to eye. Now they are on the same page but now it is being recommended that I get a full upper implant supported denture to the tune of 20 to 30 thousand dollars ! :eek:

I am getting 3 teeth filled to help with my smile in July.

So there you have it.

Nice 90 minutes in the gym Annette, what didn’t you do? :). I saw that little ab workout
on Cathe’s Facebook page, some good exercises there!

Nora, you had an equally good workout today.. Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistine Work= 16 Min. I love those short little walks!
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles-Energy Boost= 16 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-min Full Body Dumbbell Workout-Build Muscle. Great!
TaeBo Total Body Fat Blaster= 55 Min. That sounds tough. You have a lot of Taebo
workouts. I used to have some, but I think most are gone now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.