Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 21, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning......waves to all!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Lower Body Training & Core" - 33 min.
YT-Alumbra Sport- 20 min. Cardio with Ropeless Jump Rope
Hydrow- 10 min. Steady State Rowing in Boston, MA

Have a good day girls!

Have a great Thursday everyone! We have 5” of fresh snow on the ground - so much for spring.

Linda - I was talking about Cathe’s downloads yesterday. I had read something about there not being chapters with iPad downloads. I have so many DVDs that I honestly don’t need to do downloads.

Today is a Restorative day for me: Essentrics Stretch in Motion WO#2 Shoulder, UB, Hamstrings 25m, Fascia Flossing Total Body 11m

Nice workout Lannette! Oh, ok, I think on regular Cathe workouts or at least it used to be, there are chapters, but no premixes…. I might be wrong. And I definitely know on
CatheLive downloads, there are no chapters, as none of the CatheLive workouts are
not chaptered.

Happy pre-Friday girls:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Lower Body Training & Core" - 33 min. WTG
YT-Alumbra Sport- 20 min. Cardio with Ropeless Jump Rope- good stuff!
Hydrow- 10 min. Steady State Rowing in Boston, MA - Awesome

Another fun workout today, well done! Have an amazing day:)

Lannette- Another wonderful restorative workout today with:

Essentrics Stretch in Motion WO#2 Shoulder, UB, Hamstrings= 25 Min
Fascia Flossing Total Body = 11 Min

Hello's & waves to: Annette - have an amazing day & workout today;)
Siobhan- have a fun time and blessed day:)
Anita- you are in m prayers, take care;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-min Full Body Strength Workout with Dumbbells Functional Training = 37 Min

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
Les Mills Combat- Core Attack = 20 Min
Jessica Smith - Walk On 15 - Fat Blaster Walk= 15 Min

Happy pre-Friday and enjoy your day;)

Nora

Nice variety workout today Nora! doing YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-min Full Body Strength Workout with Dumbbells Functional Training, KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min., Les Mills Combat- Core Attack = 20 Min
& Jessica Smith - Walk On 15 - Fat Blaster Walk= 15 Min I don't think you left anything out!

Today was a gym circuit day, heavy weights for chest and hammer curls, back machine, triceps,shoulders and chest with a cable exercise, more shoulders with dumbbells.

Then the sled pull 6, push 7, pull 8 then load to 718 pounds and with a young lady cheering me on I pushed farther than I did a week ago so kudos for me!!!

Then finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a short stretch.

All in 80 minutes.

Now hubby and I are going to an appointment with my kidney doctor to ask some questions about my kidneys.

Nice workouts!!

Nice 80 minute gym circuit today Annette. I don't think you missed a thing today either !!!

Good luck at the dr. appt and hope you get good news & positive answers to your questions.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did 46 minutes of 2.0 Upper Body #1. It was good to get in a workout after a few days.

It's nice to see us all getting in our workouts! Everyone's dedication is inspiring and keeps me motivated. Also, where the heck is Anita!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.